PDA

View Full Version : Titan Poker (iPoker) tournament import

Ziraili
10-08-2010, 08:08 AM
right now im playing a tournament over at Titan Poker. Started this site yesterday, and today i noticed something odd when trying out a tournament on the site. The hands import "all ok", other than the fact that if you change tables as you go along, HM generate a new tournament for each table, and add the hands played on that table in the correct "tournament". Table-names are the same numbers as the Tourney-ID created inside HM, but the real tournament-number never gets mentioned inside HM anywhere. Anything i could do to merge these flawed tournaments, cause its pretty obviously not supposed to be this way

netsrak
10-08-2010, 12:05 PM
As far as i know this is exactly how the tourney import works for Ipoker.

Not sure whether this was changed in the latest betas: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Ziraili
10-08-2010, 03:30 PM
So whats your saying is that its supposed to be like this?

morny
10-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Not exactly, because they dont announce the change in the hand history we have no way to track this, you probably use the table finder when you move table to get the hud going again and that causes HM to think its a new tournament. Its a pretty difficult situation for us to fix on our end but we will tackle it when we have time if Ipoker continue to not announce the change in the hand history but i dont have an ETA currently