PDA

View Full Version : HUD problem with Pacific network

Ludman
10-08-2010, 05:33 AM
Hi, I have a problem with HUD in PAcific network (LA and 888) after new software in Pacific - HM import hand , HUD show on table everything , but only default stats (VPIP,PFR, 3bet) (AF,CB,FC, Hands) and when I trying to change my lines(colors) in HUD preference, nothing change in HUD on tables (cant ramove nothing and cant add nothing)? Im with last 1.11.04 HM and last pacific update, and Windows XP?

Sorry for my english !

netsrak
10-08-2010, 07:02 AM
Please use our latest beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Sounds like you are using different hud configurations. You need to configure for each one in the "Use for" tab where to use it. Configure the default Hud to a site you are not playing at.
If you are making changes to a Hud make sure you are changing the active hud configuration. When you open the player preferences the "default" hud is the preset.

Ludman
10-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Sounds like you are using different hud configurations. You need to configure for each one in the "Use for" tab where to use it. Configure the default Hud to a site you are not playing at.
If you are making changes to a Hud make sure you are changing the active hud configuration. When you open the player preferences the "default" hud is the preset.
Thank you so much it works now!