PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working, TM won't launch

kb coolman
10-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Everything was working fine yesterday, but for some reason I cannot get table manager to launch today. I've updated to the latest beta, rebooted a couple of times, and manually stopped/started the postgres service. Hands are importing fine...just no TM/HUD.

netsrak
10-08-2010, 06:56 AM
Please delete all your auto-import settings and run an auto-detect.

Can you start hmhud.exe manually?

If that doesn't help you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration. Move the existing config subfolder of your holdemmanager installation path to a different folder and reinstall the latest beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

kb coolman
10-08-2010, 09:28 AM
That didn't fix it, unfortunately.

hmhud.exe will not launch. I've completely un-installed/re-installed HEM, and still no luck. I can see HMimport.exe and HoldemManager.exe as running processes, but not hmhud.exe. As earlier, I can still import hands fine, I just can't get my HUD running.

I've made sure my Ad-Aware and Avira are current and I have no viruses. I also made sure my HEM files are trusted in COMODO.

Any other ideas?

kb coolman
10-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Ok, I did another uninstall using HEM's uninstaller rather than using Windows. I re-installed HEM and updated to Beta 18. HMhud.exe is now launching properly.

kb coolman
10-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Ok, I did another uninstall using HEM's uninstaller rather than using Windows. I re-installed HEM and updated to Beta 18. HMhud.exe is now launching properly.

Weird...it quit working when I copied my config file back, so that must have gotten corrupted somehow. I'll re-install again and see how it goes.

kb coolman
10-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Weird...it quit working when I copied my config file back, so that must have gotten corrupted somehow. I'll re-install again and see how it goes.

The config file must have been corrupted. All's working fine now.