PDA

View Full Version : Ongame client freezes when starting auto import/HUD

eyedol
10-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Today I started to have major problems when running HEM. As soon I start HEM auto import my ongame software(Betsafe) freezes. Because of the HUD it seems.

It worked fine yesterday and I havent changed a thing since then.
Running 1.11.01b but tried the latest Beta and got the same problem.

Ideas?

Mossy
10-07-2010, 02:35 PM
I'm having the same problem. I have tried everything (reinstalling betsafe, newest HEM beta).. no luck :(

fluxus
10-07-2010, 03:52 PM
same problem here; on Betsafe as well.

client works fine (for an Ongame client this is) without HUD and randomly single tables or the whole client are freezing when i use the HUD.
the HEM Table Manager is also unresponsive then.

ebla
10-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Betsafe freezes for me too although not when starting to import but randomly during sessions today and yesterday. I spoke to the betsafe support and they hadnt recieved any similar complaints so Im guessing HM is to blame. Is there any solution to this?

eyedol
10-08-2010, 05:47 AM
Still not even a reply from the HEM support. This is not OK.

GeneralVux
10-08-2010, 06:05 AM
Same problem as eyedol.

Tried on both win7 and XP.
Tried on both 1.11.04 and 1.11.05.b18.
Tried with and without archieving enabled.

netsrak
10-08-2010, 06:48 AM
Can you try to run the betsafe client as administrator?

Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

eyedol
10-08-2010, 08:01 AM
The account I'm using is admin.

I run Eset Smart Security, nothing more.

TopperH
10-08-2010, 08:33 AM
I've got the exact same problem. Looking forward to getting this solved :-)

TopperH
10-08-2010, 08:42 AM
... does not change anything.

I use Zonealarm for antivirus/firewall. I doubt the issue is here though.

deepfried
10-08-2010, 08:50 AM
i think everyone is experiencing this problem. have a look at the 'ongame regs' thread in MSNL on 2p2. tons of ppl have some problem.

deepfried
10-08-2010, 08:52 AM
pretty good for the games though. lots of regs wont play without their beloved huds :D

Trolldeg
10-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Same problem here. Using avast. Both HEM and Pokertracker makes the client freeze since yesterday.

Using avast av.

deepfried
10-08-2010, 06:25 PM
have you guys been able to import hand histories since this bug?

my import isnt working either

eyedol
10-08-2010, 07:54 PM
My import is working.

morny
10-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in to support@holdemmanager.com

Sounds like Betsafe changed something so if i can do a session to figure out what file is causing the issue i can get the programmers working on a fix. Put Requested Betsafe TV session in the subject

Lamparrrrd
10-09-2010, 04:59 AM
Talked to support@betsafe and sent them some logfiles they asked.Today i got the following answer from them:

Hello Alex,

Ongame has informed us that their technical team has investigated your case and they have informed us that both PokerTracker and Holdem manager seems to be updating to new versions, which may be the reason for the problems you are having.

As the pokernetwork does not support any 3rd party programs they therefore recommend that you contact the external company for your information.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Jakob Olsson
Customer support

Dexterous
10-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Hi there! i faced this problem too, damn :mad: :mad:. first of all i contacted the Betsafe support and told him the problem, also i asked him if somebody esle has this problem recently, he answered no, then i said i will try to fix the problem by myself.
I tried to find if someone else is having the same problem, but google gives me no answer, then i did a lot of stuff that didnt help, then i noticed this could be a bug in my windows, so i reinstalled it, installed brand new drives, nothing helped.
And today only i finally found this place you are talking about it :) I am really happy with it cos i thought i am alone like that :confused:
I am having the tables/client frozen while use of HM/PT3, lost quite a lot money because of playing turbo sng's :eek: and i really wait for this problem to be solved.
I just finished talking to Betsafe support once again and i explained everything to him as much detailed as i could, he is going to send our chat to Ongame and lets hope they will fix it asap, cos i am 100% sure this is their bug of latest update, so lets wait and hope.

p.s. i just got mind that everyone reading this MUST go and talk to their ongame room's support to let them know the problem is wide and must be fixed asap, so please go and chat them! :cool:

thank you for reading this even in my poor English

morny
10-09-2010, 09:53 PM
ok thanks for the updates, its most likely something has changed on Ongames end that caused this since its affecting HM and PT, however it might be something we can fix, if anyone wants to do a TV session to see if i can spot something obvious please let me know, if that doesnt solve it we might need to release a debug version to try and find the problem, maybe Ongame might also solve this in the meantime if it was something on their end

GeneralVux
10-10-2010, 06:39 AM
I can help you do a TV session. Look for the mail I sent to support@holdemmanager.com yesterday.

Dexterous
10-10-2010, 08:45 AM
I just spoke to Betsafe support that i was talking about yesterday once again, so Ongame answered something like thats not their problem, if PT3 or HM HUD gets bugs, then they has to solve it themselves and bring another update..
So we are waiting for it now from you :)
If i get another crash, i will post it here

here is what i got that windows asks me to send to microsoft http://www.2shared.com/file/GTZUq7l0/WERd389dir00.html

TheBigOne
10-10-2010, 11:26 AM
So it just happens on Betsafe? Or all Ongame clients?

Lamparrrrd
10-10-2010, 02:57 PM
just betsafe

morny
10-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Just an update, ive done a teamviewer session and have sent a couple of logs to the developer and were looking into it. It appears to be only happening on Betsafe so far, ill post here again when Ive another update. The problem happens on really old versions too so it looks very like something they updated broke this so we just need to narrow down the problem now

jesperpoels
10-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Think the best way to solve this problem....

Fire the whole ongame direction and staff and get some descent software developers so they can finally make something that works and what the players want........

morny
10-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Ok some things you can try for me to help us narrow it down, we couldnt reproduce this on Betsafe on our developers machine:

In hud options > table Preferences is force ontop ticked or unticked. If its ticked untick it and restarted HM or if it was unticked tick it and restart HM and see if that makes a difference. Also let me know if active table only is ticked or unticked.

Also please go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and send me a file called exeNames.txt, then backup the file and delete the original and restart HM, might need to use the table finder but see if the freeze still happens. send the file to support@holdemmanager.com with subject Betsafe Freeze, Att: Morny

last thing to try is go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

Some other info to try and narrow this down, what OS are you using, what 3rd party tools are you running at the exact same time, poker and non poker, do you play on Pacific Poker?

Also do any of you with the problem play on another Ongame skin? And if so does the problem occur there and also what site is it

TopperH
10-11-2010, 02:36 PM
I Ticked Force Ontop. Active table is Unticket.

I deleted exeNames.txt, but now i have to manually find all the tables using table finder.

I didn't touch the prefx file.

The good news:The client didn't crash.

I will do some more testing and copy my old exeNames back to see if it was only the ticking of Force Ontop that solved it.

Will return with answer later.

Ok some things you can try for me to help us narrow it down, we couldnt reproduce this on Betsafe on our developers machine:

In hud options > table Preferences is force ontop ticked or unticked. If its ticked untick it and restarted HM or if it was unticked tick it and restart HM and see if that makes a difference. Also let me know if active table only is ticked or unticked.

Also please go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and send me a file called exeNames.txt, then backup the file and delete the original and restart HM, might need to use the table finder but see if the freeze still happens. send the file to support@holdemmanager.com with subject Betsafe Freeze, Att: Morny

last thing to try is go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

Some other info to try and narrow this down, what OS are you using, what 3rd party tools are you running at the exact same time, poker and non poker, do you play on Pacific Poker?

Also do any of you with the problem play on another Ongame skin? And if so does the problem occur there and also what site is it

Trolldeg
10-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Windows 7 64bit. Only other program running is avast av+Google Chrome+Spotify. No pacific poker and no other pokersites.

morny
10-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Trolldeg and anyone else looks like we have it narrowed down to either the exeNames or the forceontop, can you try ticking forceontop and check if it doesnt freeze, if it doesnt freeze let us know, if it does try deleting exeNames.txt and restart and see if that works. Thanks for your help

GeneralVux
10-12-2010, 05:23 AM
I have detected it to have something to do with opening more then one table.

Just tried all the combinations with 'table on top' and Exenames.txt along with one or more tables. When I add the second table the problem occurs every time.

Dexterous
10-12-2010, 06:30 AM
I have detected it to have something to do with opening more then one table.

Just tried all the combinations with 'table on top' and Exenames.txt along with one or more tables. When I add the second table the problem occurs every time.

You dont understand you shold tick ForceOnTOP in Holdem Manager Table Preferences, no active table only should be ticked.

This thing works for me but its a little annoying, because the the stats are always on top and you cannot hover them by another table or browser, and they disappear very often, then appear only when the table moved or next hand is started.

So i mean the developers should try to fix the problem anyway

GeneralVux
10-12-2010, 06:35 AM
Ahh I see, ty. Have to try it later though.

morny
10-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Yes, we have several confirmed reports force on top fixes the issue, ill pass the information on to the developer and see if its something we can fix on our end since its specific to betsafe.

Moody
10-13-2010, 09:19 AM
Wow Betsafe is really fkd up.
Nothing works with betsafe.

No more crashes with "force on top" but of course this isnīt a realy solution.
HUD isnīt working, tried everything, last beta, deleted exenames and the other files you named and selected the tables with table selecter but i have to select every new table manually.

And import misses some hands..not much but some single hands are just missing.

Other ongame clients work good for me (Betfair)

morny
10-13-2010, 10:48 PM
Were still looking into this but i dont know if theres anything we can do until we look into it further, weve also got in contact with Betsafe so hopefully theyll work with us to help out their customers

ccrys
10-20-2010, 07:42 AM
any updates?

morny
10-21-2010, 12:57 AM
Were waiting on a reply after initial contact, there things can take time but they are aware of it and are investigating if they can do anything on their end to help.

SOEK
10-21-2010, 06:25 AM
The same problem with EUROPOKER. Client freezes after opening more than one table and run autoimport.

Ikis
10-21-2010, 06:59 AM
Same problem with bet24 since today. Not sure if they made an update to the software but it started crashing when playing more than one table and having auto import on.

nikrossi
10-21-2010, 07:07 AM
Iīve this problem on betfair since today.

The interesting thing is: I have reduced the number of tables and it seems that it does work until up to 4 tables for me. > 4 and the client crashes.

High
10-21-2010, 07:25 AM
This same on HeyPoker

Vadnufi
10-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Same on Bwin!

netsrak
10-21-2010, 08:29 AM
And with table preferences->force on top enabled?

immesan
10-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Had no problems of this kind until i started playing this morning on Goalwin dont know if there was update yestersday night that suddenly caused the problem, the hud has been wokring fine for almost 2 months.
I tried force on top it worked for about 30 min then all tables froze exept one.

cheers

anakreonts
10-21-2010, 09:51 AM
it works with table preferences... Thanks!

ccrys
10-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Had no problems of this kind until i started playing this morning on Goalwin dont know if there was update yestersday night that suddenly caused the problem, the hud has been wokring fine for almost 2 months.
I tried force on top it worked for about 30 min then all tables froze exept one.

cheers

if you play with custom mod(skin) for the table,try tu use default style.

immesan
10-21-2010, 10:26 AM
if you play with custom mod(skin) for the table,try tu use default style.

Thank you. But im playing the default already. I tried again it worked for a while and then it happened again , one table was still running.

cheers

nikrossi
10-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Here we go. It works fine. Thank you.

sariboxer
10-21-2010, 12:40 PM
with table preferences->force on top enabled it is not crashing, but playing like that is very annoying because:

- the way I usually play the tables are a little bit covering each other
- if I open any kind of program while playing (firefox, outlook, whatever) the stats are displayed there.

so it is not a real solution.... (

is there any hope that the issue will be solved and I can disable "force on top"???

SOEK
10-21-2010, 12:50 PM

What about the "Active table only"

I dont want to have the HUD over 4 example firefox window. Any update to fix this problem?
I also play tables covering each other.

I dont like this kind of solution :/

mrrightotime
10-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Got the same problem on bwin since today. But today I formatted my PC, hence i got this problem just with 1.11.05. Yesterday everything worked fine. I also tried Posgres 9.0, cause i read that sbdy solved this problem by not usin PG8.4. Still doesn't work. :(

nikrossi
10-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Here we go. It works fine. Thank you.

Worked for a few hours but now it freezes again though tables forced on top.

SOEK
10-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Yeah the same situation as nikrossi. Frozen after few hours

morny
10-22-2010, 02:49 AM
We had the same issue last week with Betsafe, so looks like whatever change they are making its been released site wide one site at a time. We havent been able to find a solution but weve been in contact with Ongame and hopefully we can work together to find a solution, for now youll need to use forceontop

nikrossi
10-22-2010, 06:49 AM
Today HM doesnīt work anymore at all. No import, no HUD. It seems Ongame wants to get rid of his last regs and just goes for the recreational players.

mario
10-22-2010, 08:44 AM
im having problems with betfair now when ive the tables open and hm running the tables all just freeze after maybe 10mins and when i phoned betfair they said theres a few ppl thats happening to and there saying its something to do with hm

SOEK
10-22-2010, 10:06 AM
I hope that ongame network is not going to resign from HM or PT3.
Any fresh news?

I talked to europoker support, and nice lady called Jennifer sad that they had an update and now holdem manager needs to be also updated.

So we are waiting for and update

kefir
10-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Let's see how much time will this problem take to be solved and how HEM developpers really care about us, ongame players.

immesan
10-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Let's see how much time will this problem take to be solved and how HEM developpers really care about us, ongame players.

Comon guys its not developers behind holdem thats causing these problems its f****** ongame with their bs. Anyone who has programmed a litte know how hard it is. Look at Windows almost 20 years in the making still they cant get it right. Anywho I understand its frustrating, Im also playing at ongame and im experiencing the same problems as u. Obv we are not recreational players and this is our livlihood, but Im sure they will do all they can to make holdem work with ongame.

cheers

RYM9017
10-22-2010, 12:00 PM
the same is happening to me in Hollywood poker, hud + import was working fine till this last update and then it got really messed up, the client freezes on the first hand imported

I tried the "force on top" thing and it worked for me, but I see this as a temporary solution, good thing I don't multitable that much

I tried to reach live support from ongame but they just keep telling "bla bla bla contact your 3rd party software support" they are way stubborn to understand that their software caused this issues

AyAx
10-22-2010, 01:17 PM
the same problem in Hollywoodpoker .

kefir
10-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Comon guys its not developers behind holdem thats causing these problems its f****** ongame with their bs. Anyone who has programmed a litte know how hard it is. Look at Windows almost 20 years in the making still they cant get it right. Anywho I understand its frustrating, Im also playing at ongame and im experiencing the same problems as u. Obv we are not recreational players and this is our livlihood, but Im sure they will do all they can to make holdem work with ongame.

cheers

but I remember clearly one moment, when ongame changed the HH format it took 3 (3!!) weeks to fix HEM, when it happened to FTP it took 1 (1!!) day (yes, day!!).

dadwatisds
10-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Can you guys seriously do something about this? I'm in the middle of a rakerace and can't play at all because it's f'd.

Could someone confirm that none of the older versions work either? If this was just a problem with the latest updates I wouldn't mind going back to an older version.

Any estimate when if ever this'll be fixed?

SOEK
10-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Try to play with force on top and "active table only". Im getting used to it...

morny
10-23-2010, 01:45 AM
We are looking into this and weve already got in touch with Ongame about this as it originally started happening with Betsafe and we thought it was site specific but looks like Betsafe were the first to test it.

Any old Ongame users will remember the same problem existed before they updated the software and also its something that happens on everest too and also betfair before they migrated to Ongame. Its something we put a lot of resources into before but it simply wasnt possible to fix it. I know PT have the exact same issue and still do so my first impressions is its unlikely well be able to fix it if its the same issues causing it but that isnt confirmed yet.

Hopefully between Ongame and ourselves we can find some solution but if this is the same issue that causes the problem on other sites and caused it on the old site then im afraid theres very little we can probably do on our end.

Moody
10-23-2010, 07:49 AM
So your saying that all ongame players should change to pokertracker..right?

immesan
10-23-2010, 07:56 AM
So your saying that all ongame players should change to pokertracker..right?

It seems PT have the same issue. They are working on it as well.

dare_v
10-23-2010, 01:17 PM
This was published on 2+2 forum by a username ADK:

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have been suffering from crashes/ frozen tables following our recent upgrade.

Please be advised that, since this week''s release, our poker client supports Flash Player version 10.1.

A common issue seems to be that third party software, for example ''Holdem Manager'', currently does not support this newer version of the Flash Player.

As a workaround, we suggest that users downgrade their Flash Player to 10.0.

In addition, players who are using Adobe Air, would be advised to downgrade Adobe Air to version 1.5.

For further information on how to do this, please visit Adobe (http://www.adobe.com/).

Can this be true HEM stuff or is it just bollocks?

PS, same problems on betfair.

SOEK
10-23-2010, 03:32 PM
I tried it yesterday. Didn't work ;/

BubbleBoy
10-23-2010, 11:21 PM
yeah betsafe always gets new ongame updates first

should've checked the HM forum earlier, I missed out on 2 days of playing cause no one told me about the force on top :)

could some HM guru explain what the force on top does differently exactly? And does the flash player version difference make any sense? Im pretty sure the adobe people make some decent software that is downwards compatible!?

morny
10-23-2010, 11:30 PM
I'll have to check with the programmers, i don't technically know what forceontop does, what i do know is it solves issues with focus stealing and lagging but well talk with the hud developer and see if anything can be done. As i mentioned were also trying to get in contact with Ongame to verify a couple of things too and well make an announcement as soon as we figure something out

dare_v
10-24-2010, 05:21 AM
morny, please also say to developers that ongame hand import in 1.11.05 is broken. The last version that works OK is 1.11.02b

so if they will fix the hud problem, they need to to also look into hand import matter, because we cannot use 1.11.05 to play on ongame

Haley1578
10-24-2010, 09:21 AM
Iīve been 8-tabling for 3 hours without additional software running, no problems.
Playing with Holdem manager and/or Ongame Betpot leads to freezing.
In addition the import of hand histories after playing ( ongame site closed ) is very slow.

Nihamuras
10-24-2010, 02:30 PM
morny, please also say to developers that ongame hand import in 1.11.05 is broken. The last version that works OK is 1.11.02b

so if they will fix the hud problem, they need to to also look into hand import matter, because we cannot use 1.11.05 to play on ongame

Something weird happened for me, first i wasnt able to play on ongame because of the hud problem, then i put force on top on as suggested and it all worked.

then next time i launched ongame&hem i cant import from ongame, at all. either it doesnt even show to be importing or it starts and instantly gets stuck (the progress bar).

Is there a page where i can download an older version of HEM to try ?
To say it's starting to get a bit frustrating is an understatement:mad:

stratr
10-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Something weird happened for me, first i wasnt able to play on ongame because of the hud problem, then i put force on top on as suggested and it all worked.

then next time i launched ongame&hem i cant import from ongame, at all. either it doesnt even show to be importing or it starts and instantly gets stuck (the progress bar).

Is there a page where i can download an older version of HEM to try ?
To say it's starting to get a bit frustrating is an understatement:mad:

I have the same problem with auto import. Manual import work though. Any solutions to this?

I read somewhere that you should delete the old hand history folder, and tried it. It helped for like one session and now auto import is back to not working again.

netsrak
10-25-2010, 03:40 AM
You should delete the handhistory file before every session. This is because of the mucked cards problem.

dare_v
10-25-2010, 04:34 AM
You should delete the handhistory file before every session. This is because of the mucked cards problem.
Falsche Positionsberechnung bei HM? | Hold'Em und Tourney Manager | Das PokerStrategy.com Forum (http://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=938104)

I never do this and always everything is working OK. But I am using old 1.05.02b version.

I also have no more issues with ongame/HUD after choosing "force on top"

mario
10-25-2010, 08:22 PM
i find it seems to freeze when i finish a table (sng) and i hit the wee x to close the table the other tables just go white and then i just close the whole betfair and restart it without the hm and its fine and ive tried it with force table to front and without it and theres no diffrence maybe this will heip a bit hopefully

sariboxer
10-26-2010, 05:22 AM
any update???

I hate force on top :(

ddasd
10-26-2010, 06:20 AM
hi!

any news?

i have the same problems as you guys all i guess.. i cant start autoimport ( first i have to import from folder than autoimport works )

i dont like force on top but its works!

tell me... what is with mucked hands? its pretty annoying!

Nihamuras
10-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Falsche Positionsberechnung bei HM? | Hold'Em und Tourney Manager | Das PokerStrategy.com Forum (http://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=938104)

Request for future versions: When you close auto-import HEM should automatically delete the HH file so we dont have to do it manually every time...

ddasd
10-26-2010, 07:28 AM
ok.. i hope this question wont be too stupid:) :P

if i delete my handhistory files i will see mucked hands?
will i lose than database?

sariboxer
10-26-2010, 02:35 PM
could we have at least an estimate when the HUD problem will be resolved? (I mean without force on top)

mr4miss
10-26-2010, 04:34 PM
i had it working with force on top yesterday, but today i cannot get hem importing hands

dare_v
10-26-2010, 04:53 PM
You can try and delete old hand history, thou its working for me without that.

But you NEED to start auto import before opening ongame client, otherwise hand history files are locked.

morny
10-26-2010, 09:33 PM
The problem with the locked files is an old issue, i just tried to replicate there now and couldnt so it seems sporadic, very unlikely we can do anything with that as Ongame locks the files so the only way to fix that is close Ongame, can imagine its a bit of a pain though.

I dont have an ETA at the moment for the Ongame freeze but weve been working on it all day and as soon as i hear more ill let you know

sariboxer
10-27-2010, 03:32 AM
The problem with the locked files is an old issue, i just tried to replicate there now and couldnt so it seems sporadic, very unlikely we can do anything with that as Ongame locks the files so the only way to fix that is close Ongame, can imagine its a bit of a pain though.

I dont have an ETA at the moment for the Ongame freeze but weve been working on it all day and as soon as i hear more ill let you know

manually deleting the ongame hh files before every session is nothing, I've just created a shortcut on the desktop and it takes like 3 sec, so i don't care.

but the HUD freeze issue and the force on top is really driving me crazy, so please work on that.

morny one more question: I have a 24' screen, so because of the mandatory use of "force on top" I can only 6 table atm if I resize the tables, but i hate it like that and I don't want to use it like that for a longer period. So in case it would stay like that I would buy a second screen, but if you can come out with a solution in a week or two, then I will wait it, and not buy a new screen that I absolutely don't need if I don't have to use force on top. That's why I would like to have at least an estimate about the possible solution of the issue.

thanks...

mahoarca
10-27-2010, 04:48 AM
Where the heck is that force on top option?

dare_v
10-27-2010, 04:55 AM
manually deleting the ongame hh files before every session is nothing, I've just created a shortcut on the desktop and it takes like 3 sec, so i don't care.

but the HUD freeze issue and the force on top is really driving me crazy, so please work on that.

morny one more question: I have a 24' screen, so because of the mandatory use of "force on top" I can only 6 table atm if I resize the tables, but i hate it like that and I don't want to use it like that for a longer period. So in case it would stay like that I would buy a second screen, but if you can come out with a solution in a week or two, then I will wait it, and not buy a new screen that I absolutely don't need if I don't have to use force on top. That's why I would like to have at least an estimate about the possible solution of the issue.

thanks...

IMO its better to buy 30" monitor with 2560 resolution rather then a 2 x 24", since you get a lot more head/eye movement on 2 x 24" which can prevent you from having long sessions.

PS, you can also select to only use hud on active table, this way you can have on over another.

sariboxer
10-27-2010, 04:55 AM
Where the heck is that force on top option?

HUD options > table preferences

mahoarca
10-27-2010, 05:06 AM
Thanks

sariboxer
10-30-2010, 05:00 PM
still no update regarding this? I would at least appreciate an answer to my my #87 post...

morny
10-30-2010, 05:51 PM
Forceontop should be fixed in this version http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/38356-1-11-05a-pre-release.html

sariboxer
10-31-2010, 04:30 AM
Forceontop should be fixed in this version http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/38356-1-11-05a-pre-release.html

atm I am using 1.11.02b because of the mucked cards issue.

As far as I presume if I download this new beta I will not have to use force on top anymore, but I will lose mucked cards visibility for good. Am I right?

netsrak
10-31-2010, 08:05 AM
Yep, mucked cards are no longer supported as Ongame doesn't want this.
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/34980-so-ongame-mucked-cards-thing-fixed-04-not-6.html#post184842

eyedol
10-31-2010, 10:14 PM
F*cking joke. So now you have to chose between pest or cholera. Thanks.

ccrys
11-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Another problem with ongame.
They introduced speed tables and the hud don't appear at this kind of tables.

anakreonts
11-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Yupp, doesn't work with speed tables.

morny
11-01-2010, 10:16 PM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into this

sariboxer
11-02-2010, 02:03 AM
lol, it really seems, that they (ong) do their best to prevent HM from working properly

anakreonts
11-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Actually it doesn't even import hands from the speed tables.

morny
11-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Speed table is a known issue, i think added the word speed to the title and this broke it, were working on that

Dexterous
11-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Any possibility of removing Auto Show Mucked Hands after the hand is played? but not just making it appear for 0 seconds or making it transparent?

sariboxer
11-06-2010, 05:06 PM
anyone, any info about that:?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/38694-ongame-importing-every-hand-twice.html#post186298

morny
11-06-2010, 08:16 PM
If this is something Ongame would allow, their statement suggested this information should not be made available to allow people to review or see automatically. Feel free to contact them for clarification and if they reconsider their stance well obviously look at it again.

Sari i replied, looks like a corrupt database as HM never allows duplicates, did you try to restore a database to your current database or something?

tolpkr
11-16-2010, 10:58 AM
So can anyone confirm the new version working without having to use "force on top" ???

inhumanity
11-24-2010, 04:44 PM
When i hit auto-import i can`t open any more tables , everything works perfect at the tables that are open.

I closed the anti-virus , instal other windows , change versions of HM , force on top on/off but I still got the problem.

I don`t have any troubles with other poker sites.

Thanks.

netsrak
11-25-2010, 05:34 AM
Please update to 1.11.05d: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05d.exe
and please delete the ongame handhistory file before you try again.

itsuga
12-08-2010, 12:01 PM
So can anyone confirm the new version working without having to use "force on top" ???
Until today yes, but with new update of ongame need to activate "force on top" again :(

Roelkulk
12-16-2010, 07:12 AM
I still have the Freeze problem with Ongame. I have 'Auto force on top' activated. It only happens when I play more then 1 table and usually it takes 30 min for the software to freeze.
I have mailed support 3 times but I am not getting any response.

netsrak
12-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Sorry for the delay, i'll send a notification to my colleague who has your mail in his queue.

hilberado
02-01-2011, 06:57 PM
After god knows how many hours/days struggling with this I simply cannot get rid of the god damn crashing.
Basicly what happends with me, the crash happends whenever I try to open a table. So, I can be playing 4 tables, with HEM+hud and, when trying to open the 5th table, this table goes black and stops responding, whereas my other 4 tables continues to work just fine.
So the problem always centers around opening tables whenever I have HEM+hud running.

Ive tried the following
1) reinstall betfair
2) delete Adobe flash, and let Betfair install flash (it installs something called Adobe Air 2.51 I think)
3) Updated graphips card and other hardware stuff.
4) Updated to newest HM, 1.05e
5) force on top
6) deleted exenames
7) deleted prefs.xml ( I had two btw)
8) Running Betfair client as administrator in combatibility mode, (XP SP3)

None of this seems to do anything, the problem continues:(

Has everyone else got the thing to work? and does everyone else have the same problem as I, ie crashing when opening tables, yet still running on other tables?

Bilson
02-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Yes. I have same problem as you. When i try to open new table, the "loading table" window freezes. Lobby and already open tables work fine, but i cant close neither the "loading table" window, nor the whole poker client.

I just checked the poker client log and i found these errors. Maybe someone could decypher it and come to some ideas what is the problem.

http://fotoo.pl/hosting-zdjec/2011-02/8792832f/log.jpg.html

netsrak
02-02-2011, 03:03 PM
are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? and if yes which ones?

Please run the pokerclient as administrator?

Are you using any non standard desktop themes, aero or something like that?

Bilson
02-02-2011, 03:10 PM
i use:

*Win7
*Avira Antivir
*COMODO firewall
*Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
*Ashampoo WinOptimizer
*standard win7 aero

netsrak
02-03-2011, 04:44 AM
Please uninstall Comodo - this firewall causes a lot of problems.

Bilson
02-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Just uninstalled it, but problem still here :( Software works fine, but as soon i turn HM on and try to open new table - it freezes.

btw. i use Heypoker skin

netsrak
02-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Are you running the ongame client as administrator?

Bilson
02-03-2011, 10:15 AM
yes i am

netsrak
02-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

hilberado
02-21-2011, 11:44 AM
Just wanted to pop in for two things.

1) I did a remote session with a staffmember of HEM, who was very helpfull trying to fix the ongame crash problem. Unfortunately that didnt change anything, so instead I used the (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+) and wiped HEM off my computer, and installed a new DB from scratch, and then just imported whatever hands I needed.
Now everything works perfectly with zero crashes in 2 weeks and 15k hands.

2) I just wanna thank the HEM-people and netsrak in particular for his continous help in this rather annoying matter, both for them and me.
They did a very fine job. Thanks alot!

netsrak
02-22-2011, 06:34 AM