PDA

View Full Version : No Hero stats on Everest Poker

GrumpyDadPoker
10-29-2008, 10:39 AM
I'm enjoying HEM on FullTilt and PokerStars with no problem, at Everest it even works almost perfect for the fact that I'm unable to display my own sessions stats.

Why is that, what I'm doing wrong? I relay a lot on watching my stats at a given table as I do multi-tabling and need to understand what has been my projected style for that session.

Yes, I've double checked that show Hero stats is properly configured on HUD Options, and again this works fine for me on the other two rooms.

morny
10-29-2008, 04:53 PM
So what does it show for you, does it show no stats at all or just the wrong stats?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and your prefs.xml file and i look into it further.

GrumpyDadPoker
10-30-2008, 06:23 AM
It shows no stats at all for the Hero. Only in Everest, it does show hero stats on other rooms, and correctly display other players stats on Everest. Hero stats are prefectly captured on HEM and I can track them real time If I go to the main program and look out on the session tab.
So the hands are properly imported, and apparently HUD is configured to show stats for here.

I'm attaching the prefs.xml file for you.

Thanks in advance for your time.

GrumpyDadPoker
10-30-2008, 07:10 AM
:D Issue solved, the hero stats where hidden behind the table stats. Now everything is in place.

I discover them almost by chance as the table stats where perefectly hiding the hero stats.

So now you know, look out under the carpet and you will find something more than just dust!