PDA

View Full Version : Getting desperate with missing hands

rightstraight
10-06-2010, 09:50 PM
For quite a while I have problems with incomplete reports in HM. The problem occurs in Cashgames and Tourneys, on FT, PS and Merge.

For example yesterday I played a 4 +0.4 $ tourney on PS, that started 11.30. 40 mins and 36 hands later I was out.
HMs reports for the very same tourney starts at 11:49 (approx. when i started the hud), 19 min after the tourney started and shows 17 hands.
So all hands before starting the HUD are missing.

If I try to import the Hand History via import file, it says duplicated hands 36, imported 0. So the hands are in the DB, but they do not show.

My DB is comparatively small, just 14k cash and 12k tourney hands.

What I tried:
- Cleared filter - there are no filters running
- I use Windows 7, all files are started as administrator
- I upgraded HM multiple times, currentlyI have 1.11.04b, I will upgrade today to newest beta, but the problem already survived 2 upgrades.
- I upgraded sql to PostgreSQL 8.4
- I openend a new database and re-imported everything. I got a few more hands than before, but the problem started again with new imports.

I did not paste this under bugs, as I can't rule that I am just doing a stupid mistake.

Hopefully someone can help me. I paid 150 bucks for the full version and with this incomplete hand histories and messed up session data, it spoils my fun playing poker totally. So please!!!

netsrak
10-07-2010, 04:41 AM
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05 Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

rightstraight
10-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Hi Netsrak,

I upgraded to 1.11.05b, i use Windows 7, the three files mentions are starting as administrator and the only security tool I run is AVG Antivirus free edition.

I created a new database and imported from the archive files back to the new database. This are the figures:

cash hands tourney hands players
before 14012 12253 56118
after 12869 13313 56264

By doing the re-import to a new DB I lost hands, but also other hands appeared. The tourney from yesterday is now complete and shows all hands not just 17 as in the old DB.

Last time i had a similar result, the hand figures differed and I lost some hands, but most of the missing sessions recovered.

I played 2 short tables on PS, the first one was ok, on the second one the last hands of the sessions are missing (I left the table, but did not stop the auto import), no matter how often in refresh the database, the last hand shown was approx 3 minutes before I left the table. The hood was running fine.

FAQ:
What version of Holdem Manager are you using? before 1.11.04b now 1.11.05b
What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site? It appears on all three sites I play: FT, PS and Merge
Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL Holdem & Omaha 8 (NL, PL, FL)
1.Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button? yes
1.Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from. yes
2.If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported. they import but show incomplete, hud runs most of the time but misses hands
If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) created a new DB more than once
1.Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
1.If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? yes

netsrak
10-07-2010, 09:39 AM
We have no 1.11.05b - you mean 1.11.05 Beta 18?

Please mail us the hands so we can take a look at them: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.