PDA

View Full Version : STT - HUD only appears on one table.

bittencourt93
01-16-2013, 01:13 PM
Hi. I am playing some sits and the HUD only appears on one table. If i am playing 4 sits, it only appears on one and the stats keep changing.

If i play like this

Table 1 Table 2
Table 3 Table 4

The hud only appears on table 1 but once in a while get stats from players at table 2, or 3, or 4, but it shows only on Table 1.

I am playing on 24h poker room - Microgaming network and the HUD is ok in the cash tables. Itīs HM 1 version 1.12.10b. Windows 7.

How i fix that? And sorry for my bad english.

bittencourt93
01-16-2013, 02:52 PM
I guess i know what is going on. The tables have the same names. Is there a way to fix that? I already emailed the poker room support regarding this, but i dont wanna wait to see IF they will improve this.

Fool
01-16-2013, 11:00 PM
If the table names/numbers are exactly the same I'm not sure there is much we will be able to do about this. We have to be able to differentiate between them in order to know where each stat should be.

bittencourt93
01-17-2013, 01:44 AM
If the table names/numbers are exactly the same I'm not sure there is much we will be able to do about this. We have to be able to differentiate between them in order to know where each stat should be.

Yep, i just figured that out searching for solutions. Itīs a known issue on the Microgaming STTīs. Anyway, thx for your help.