PDA

View Full Version : When Can We Expect Report Filters BB Fix?

phaze3131
10-05-2010, 09:23 PM
I saw you identified this bug a while ago where it doesn't save the BB you set even if you save the filter so when do you think this will get fixed because it's very very annoying, thanks much, great work.

netsrak
10-06-2010, 05:57 AM
Sorry but i can't give you any ETA for this.

phaze3131
11-03-2010, 05:41 PM
maybe soon? Is this just effecting me I don't get how people are not concerned with a bug that effects how these programs all started. By tracking hands and being able to run reports.

The HUD stuff came way later this is like a bare function of Holdem Manager and any other poker software that tracks hands, being able to effectively run reports and compare reports for analysis purposes...

B-Money
11-04-2010, 12:56 PM
See attached screen.

Is this the BB filtering you are talking about not saving? I also did a check on the tourney side and both of them save for me when I go back into the filter.

Please advise.

phaze3131
11-11-2010, 05:11 AM
No, No, not at all.

It is here and it is really annoying I cannot believe I am the only one to run reports and change values little by little to see differences, amazing.

When you go back into it to change say range of hands the tourny BB changes erroneously...

See attached. I set filter tourny bb 200-400 hit save/close and it displayed then I went right back in and its now between 400-*20* (yes thats twenty)

That is just one example but it does this each and every time you set the tourny BB I guess I am the only one who really uses this program to its full potential?

Please Please fix this used to work fine when reports was what people looked at and how we improved years ago...

Thank you alot!

B-Money
11-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the extra info. I see the problem now and I'll move this to the top of the bug list.

Thanks,
-B

B-Money
11-11-2010, 06:47 PM
I just installed a build with this fixed. We're planning to make a interum build in the next couple days and post it in the forums. If you absolutely want this now, send me a PM and I'll give you a download link.

-B

phaze3131
11-12-2010, 12:48 AM
no no thats ok I'll wait, I've been dealing with this bug for while lol but ty so much for the fix!! you rock!!