PDA

View Full Version : Importing rush handhistories fails with beta18

gambiteer
10-05-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm unable to import today's FTP rush poker files. Even purging all hands from the db and reimporting through c:\hmarchive fails. All hands are imported *except* the ones from today.

netsrak
10-06-2010, 04:33 AM
I have made some tests with Beta 18 and rush hands and had no problems.
Do you get errors during the import or are you just missing the hands in the report?
Please check your date/time filter settings and try Filters -> clear filters.

If you want to reimport the hands you need to copy the files from the archive to a different folder and import them again via import file or import from folder.

Please create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database.

gambiteer
10-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Dont know what happened, but handhistories are again imported by beta18. Not the first time it happened though, it has happened before also with other versions of HEM. The two HH files I mentioned when the thread started are still not being imported, even if forcefully through "import file".

Maybe having an option to activate a "HH import debug log" would be nicer for us users and you coders to sort issues out.

Other issue I noticed after I removed all hands and reimported them from the archive is that the "players" sidebar option now has my hands duplicated. Kind of like a parallel database that wasnt wiped with the hand removal operation and the import just doubled the info. Not a big issue though, I can live with that.

netsrak
10-07-2010, 03:45 AM
You have duplicate hands now? The only explanation i have for this is that you created a new database via Holdemmanager and restored a database backup into this database.

Please mail us the original hands and screenshots of the problem with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com.