PDA

View Full Version : Hem on 2 pc every day

Locketto
10-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Hello excuse me for my English
Can I use hem in two computers and update the statistics quickly without going back up?
for example, in the morning playing on the pc1, pc2 in the afternoon, can I quickly synchronize the statistics?

if the answer is no, if I buy an external hard drive and install it and change all the hem destinations (import and export of hands), and also install postregresql,

and if in the morning i use the external HDD on pc 1 and in the aftenoon i link in on pc 2, HEM does it works?

netsrak
10-06-2010, 04:46 AM
This 2 FAQs should cover this:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How do I setup Holdem Manager to share one database between two computers? (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/336/How+do+I+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+share+one+databas e+between+two+computers%3F)
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Run PostgreSQL Over a Network (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/90/Run+PostgreSQL+Over+a+Network+)

But the easiest solution is to have 2 independent databases and to copy the handhistories you played on PC1 (you find them in the archive folder, default c:\hmarchive) to PC2 and import them via import file or import from folder and the other way round.

Locketto
10-21-2010, 07:29 PM
yep but if i play 10hours on pc1 and 10hours on pc2 and if i copy on day 1 the HH from pc1 to pc2 and on the day 2from pc2to pc1, at the end of month ive many double hands!

it isn't for me but for one of my friend (he is pro :D )...

anyway we have
on pc 1 one pc with windows 7 64 bit
on "pc 2" a MINIMAC with wxtwernal mac monitor 24 or 27" i don't remember windows 7 in a virtual machine

if we buy a external HDD compatible with MAC and windows sistem and if we install hem with postregesql in this external HDD, hem works?

anyway now i read the faqs on your link

Patvs
10-21-2010, 08:28 PM
It won't import the duplicate hands.
Every hand can only show up once in HoldemManager.

So I'd just move the archive folders around (reimport hands).. and would advise against the use of "remote postgres" (1 database on a external harddisk) as it will cause performance/lagging issues if you have a regular size - big database

Locketto
10-24-2010, 12:11 PM
ok i have a problem the pr is not totally supported by your program

if you fix the bug, your solution is ok

The problem is
-on ALL Buy in of torunament (sit 3-5-10-20-30-50-100€ and rake of this tournamen)
(i dont know if the final place is correct)

i don't want play 100-200 sit at day for in a single pc and change buy-in and result on 2 pc (3000x2 =6000)

if u want can u fix buy in and final price for pr?

it's italian pr based on bossmedia

do you want some handhistories?

netsrak
10-25-2010, 03:25 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Locketto
10-26-2010, 07:29 PM
ok you have a mail with 3HH

and a exel layer with buy in rake prize

ty so much