PDA

View Full Version : Prima help

Helpme
10-29-2008, 05:32 AM
Hi,

I cant get Prima Hand Histories to show up on my hud/import them onto HEM. I've tried EVERY step in the FAQ section...but can't get it to work. What should I do?

I play on Eurolinx.

Thanks

morny
10-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Are the Hands importing into HM if you run a report in HM, if so when you open the table manager does it show the table name in the table manager?

If it dosent show the table name please attach your exeName.txt file from from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config or it might possibly be in from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\

apostadorfurtivo
11-18-2008, 11:48 AM
Are the Hands importing into HM if you run a report in HM, if so when you open the table manager does it show the table name in the table manager?

If it dosent show the table name please attach your exeName.txt file from from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config or it might possibly be in from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\

It dosent show the table name.

morny
11-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Please close HM and then save the attached file to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and when it prmpts to overwrite select Yes and then restart HM and all should be fine: