PDA

View Full Version : tried alot but still cannot get HUD to work at ongame

chea
10-04-2010, 06:48 PM
tried to update, reinstall holdem manager, deleted the files mentioned but still cannot get table manager to find the damn tables.. and yes i run the files as admin

anyone with any ideas here would be grately appreciated

I find the tables manually in table finder but when i hightlight a table and put the red dot on it and click ok table manager still doesnt find it..

Patvs
10-05-2010, 04:08 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

chea
10-05-2010, 02:36 PM
yeah tried that but it still doesnt work

it works fine on other pokersites tho its just ongame/betsafe thats messed up

netsrak
10-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Please check again that you are really using our latest Beta. HM should display 1.11.05 Beta 17 in the title. Table Manager version 1.11.05.
This is because the table finder is broken in 1.11.04.

chea
10-06-2010, 06:16 PM
yup using 1.11.05 beta 17

netsrak
10-07-2010, 05:17 AM
Please post screenshots of the tables and the table manager.

The hands are being imported?