PDA

View Full Version : Problems with TN (mouse scroll and bet size)

starise
10-04-2010, 01:33 PM
I've some problems with Table Ninja. Sometimes and inexplicably randomly it reverses the mouse scroll funcionality (normally scroll-up increment bet and scroll-down decrement it). Also, scrolling I lost the pre-setted bet sizes.

For example at BB200 i've 2,5x with increment of 1x SB. So normally bet size should 500 and scrolling up 600-700 ecc. When Ninja goes crazy, scrolling up decrement at 200 and increment of 1x BB instead 1x SB.

Attached log, config file and a screenshot of my theme+hud.

Fool
10-05-2010, 09:58 AM
The logs aren't reporting any errors. Is the problem intermitant? Was this log from a day when you experienced the problem? Please post all the logs from the TableNinja folder. I'd expect to see problem from your theme but it seems to be fine.

starise
10-05-2010, 06:05 PM
The logs aren't reporting any errors. Is the problem intermitant? Yes, intermitant, but taking a look at today's log, i've found a possible message about this problem:

There're hundred of this messages (attached the log):

15:01:20 : ERROR getting blinds: Couldn't parse and as blinds.
15:01:20 : Could not determine game from title: PokerStars Lobby - Logged in as starknight13

and at the end:

23:31:54 : ERROR scraping bitmap: compat_bm was 0, returning null bitmap!
23:31:54 : ScrapingError in isPlayersTurn: RectColorDistanceFast: Scrape produced null bitmap

Fool
10-05-2010, 08:23 PM
This is definately what I needed to see. Have you increased the Windows DPI to make things easier to see? You can find instructions for adjusting it here:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Graphics & Text Overlap in Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/124/Graphics+%26+Text+Overlap+in+Holdem+Manager)

TableNinja needs the smaller, 96 DPI (HM compatible). If this doesn't seem to help please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll take a look over teamviewer as soon as I can.