PDA

View Full Version : some stats are not transparent

Shloogy
10-29-2008, 02:16 AM
hi
after updating latest version the "*" stat is not transparent. full tilt pokr.

plus, i have mentioned this many times got no answer:

when sitting at a table, HUD start to work almost instantly, showing stats on the table. the problem is that its misplacing badly e.g show stats of one player upon another's.

-but when I'm being dealt hand or two the stats gets to the right place. till than I'm forced to play 1-5 hands and this costs me money since sometimes I just forget that the stats misplace.

looking forward to your reply,

morny
10-29-2008, 08:02 AM
What version are you using 1.06.03h or one of the Betas and if its a Beta then let me know which number so i can try and replicate the bug and also let me know if its a particular stat.

For the second problem we cant do a whole lot about it because the preferred seating dosent work correctly when not sitting for some sites because it cant find the hero. To avoid making mistakes id suggest 2 things either adding abbreviations to the player name (You now can abbreviate with just 3 letters) or turn the observed seating off. I know this isnt ideal but its unavoidable once your using preferred seating and observing HH at the moment

Shloogy
11-01-2008, 03:14 PM
using beta 14, and there's another problem - HM doesnt restore from task bar!
when ever i minimize it, it's gone! and the only way i could see it is by clicking on hm's tray, than it's gone, but i can see it on task bar, then if i right click and choose 'restore' i can see it only at full display.
if i choose to resize\minimize its gone and i have to do it all over again (right click from task bar -> restore)

thanks in advance,

morny
11-02-2008, 10:09 AM
This problem can occur if you have 2 monitors and either go back to 1 monitor or change the order of the monitors. HM is actually displaying where it thinks the other monitor is

To fix this close HM and open the holdemmanager.config with notepad

Find:

<setting name="HoldemManagerPosition">Normal,323,230,1365,941</setting>

(yours will be a bit different)

Change the Normal,323,230,1365,941 section to Normal,0,0,500,500

That is telling HM to appear in the top left corner of the main computer screen with a width and height of 500 pixels.

Save the file and then launch HM