PDA

View Full Version : FTP Rush FR has stopped working?

Gorilla
10-04-2010, 03:38 AM
I've took a break from FTP for the last week or so and had never played FR RUSH until just now. But when I played HM puts up a little box saying "Can't write Rush Poker file"?

My HM is importing hands but I have no HUD. I was playing Rush 6 max for the first part of September and it worked fine then?

Thanks

netsrak
10-04-2010, 03:52 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
Please update to our latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe
Close HM and your poker clients before installing the update.

And make sure that site options -> ftp -> ocr is disabled

Gorilla
10-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Ok, I did all that you said and it still is not working? I disabled ocr. Also should I have 'fetch hands' on or off? It doesn't seem to make a difference either way?

Also I noticed FT did an update today? Could that be the problem?

Thanks....

Patvs
10-05-2010, 04:23 AM
It's caused by Full Tilt's update.

We'll try to fix it asap

Gorilla
10-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Any progress with this? I download the above update today and still no HUD on FT Rush FR?

B-Money
10-06-2010, 09:49 PM
I just uploaded a xml file that has support for .fr rush. Please let me know if it's still not working.

Thanks,
-B

Gorilla
10-07-2010, 03:52 AM
Is .fr for French Poker? How do I download this upload. I'm not in France... nor do I play French site poker. I play Full Ring Rush( FR)

netsrak
10-07-2010, 05:22 AM
.fr is the french ftp site. The file is server based, there is no need to download it.

Please reboot your computer, download and install beta 18 again as first thing: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe
Make sure that site options -> ftp -> ocr is disabled
and try again.
If its still not working run an auto-detect in the auto-import settings.

For further help please post screenshots of the tables and the table manager.

Gorilla
10-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Ok, did all that and still does not work? How do I post the screen shots? There is no HUD on my table. Table manager is reading the table and I can see the results in my HM. I just cannot get a HUD on the tables?

netsrak
10-07-2010, 09:47 AM
To post a screenshot upload the file to a imagehoster like imageshack and post the link.
Or send us a mail with the screenshots, link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com and please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config.

Gorilla
10-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Ok, I just sent an email. Thanks

Gorilla
10-08-2010, 07:36 AM
I sent an email, no reply. It's been 5 days and I still have no HUD?

netsrak
10-08-2010, 12:21 PM
I just answered your mail.