PDA

View Full Version : HUD freezing

mlke09
10-29-2008, 01:42 AM
I just purchased HEM and have upgraded to the latest beta after trying the latest build. I am running microsoft XP,windows media center edition on a Dell XPS 400. I am multisiting on FTP and PS.

The HUD is acting extremely buggy, randomly freezing every 5-10 minutes, making poker unplayable.

mlke09
10-29-2008, 02:36 AM
I have tried some of the solutions listed on various websites. I have vacuumed/analyzed, I have changed the HUD display from multiple panels to single panels and my disk drive was recently defragged. I cannot do force on top because I overlap my tables. My graphics card drivers are up to date. There are no notifications under control panel-->admin tools--- event viewer

The problem has happened even when playing as little as 5 tables.

morny
10-29-2008, 10:38 AM
Right click on desktop -> Properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> Troubleshoot tab

Then under hardware acceleration move it down to None. Also put opacity on full in Player Preferences and Table Preferences and let me know if that helps

mlke09
10-29-2008, 09:54 PM
i set opacity and changed the acceleration and after 15 minutes HEM crashed on me

Mike chops
10-30-2008, 12:52 PM
Enable logging under the HUd options->table prefs menu and sned me the log.txt file from the logs folder. mlamb1@gmail.com