PDA

View Full Version : FTP Rush Locking up

stipey169
10-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Hi.

Win 7, HEM 1.11.05 Beta 17

The HUD freezes and also freezes my table intermittently. When it freezes, the bottom of the HUD says: Scanning Full Tilt - Mercury Entry 2.drs. Both HEM and the FTP client are unresponsive for several seconds.

Thanks!

Patvs
10-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions for those files (including fulltiltpoker.exe) to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

stipey169
10-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks! Changing the firewall settings seemed to have worked (apps were already set to run as admin).

stipey169
10-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Thanks! Changing the firewall settings seemed to have worked (apps were already set to run as admin).

I spoke too soon. I think it may have worked only temporarily because I rebooted the computer. It worked for a good portion of the day, but when I closed the FTP client and walked away for several hours (leaving HEM importing and HUD running), reopened the FTP client, the problems resumed.

I did everything in your response (also added all the programs to my allow list in my Norton firewall in addition to the windows firewall).

Any other ideas?

Patvs
10-05-2010, 02:28 AM
hud options--> table preferences--> change the screen scrape method

hud options--> site options--> Full Tilt--> turn off live tracking / try both OCR on and off