PDA

View Full Version : TNFT Installation stalled

ReyzorxXx
10-03-2010, 01:26 PM
I've purchased TNFT and now the only way I can get it opened is starting is to install on the HEM but then I get this....
http://i53.tinypic.com/14m9elg.jpg

I have to start a secondary TNFT install in order to open Table Ninja FT.

Can you please advise so I don't have to keep on doing this to open the app.

Thank you

Fool
10-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Did you extract the downloaded file or try to run from a browser? TableNinja and TableNinjaFT download as a .rar file and will have to be manually extracted in order to install. You can use a program like WinRAR or 7zip of your PC doesn't have the ability to handle .rar files yet.

ReyzorxXx
10-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Did you extract the downloaded file or try to run from a browser? TableNinja and TableNinjaFT download as a .rar file and will have to be manually extracted in order to install. You can use a program like WinRAR or 7zip of your PC doesn't have the ability to handle .rar files yet.

I'm trying to install from the Table Ninja Full tilt tabs built into the HEM. It's still stalling to same screen stating network resource unavailable.

I have downloaded winrar and still getting stalled at the same spot. I even downloaded HEM beta 17... still not installing.

Fool
10-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Are you extracting the program or trying to doubleclick the .rar? Instead right click it and choose extract here. Then run the setup program.