PDA

View Full Version : Sick Bug with Import

Zorro62
10-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi, When i play HEM import all the hand but in the graph or in the Session , there is a big probleme , they miss the half of the hand , so i lost about 5kH this week..
WTF
heeeeelp .
Sorry for my english word :/

netsrak
10-03-2010, 12:54 PM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05 Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Zorro62
10-04-2010, 08:10 AM
Sorry but my Hud work fine.
This is Holdem Manager doesnt work , the hands missing but in the Hud there is all the end i see the hands in the hand history of the table in live!
But they are not in the hand of the Hold Em manager history :/

netsrak
10-04-2010, 10:34 AM
I understoot that your hud is working but by checking the points i posted above and posting the answers to the FAQ it is much easier for us to figure out what might be the problem.
So far you only told us that you have a sick bug with missing hands....

Zorro62
10-05-2010, 10:01 AM
I check the point your talking but the bug is already here :/
I have not answers to the question because the probleme for this question is " Hud doesnt work " :/
That's not my problem , there is any other FAQ question?
And there is any support in french? I paid for this but this is only english support :/

netsrak
10-06-2010, 05:55 AM
Sorry but we only have english support.
Without further informations i can't help you with your problem.

Please create a new database and import the hands again. Does this work?

Zorro62
10-06-2010, 07:03 AM
Sorry but we only have english support.
Without further informations i can't help you with your problem.

Please create a new database and import the hands again. Does this work?

I have created a new data yersterday and the hand who missed are back.
I hope the problem is clear.

netsrak
10-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Which HM version? You see it in the main HM window title.
Which Pokersite?
Which gametype?

Zorro62
10-06-2010, 03:57 PM
It's ok!
The last database was maybe dead :/
Ty for your help :)