PDA

View Full Version : HUD not running on Win7

puddlereese
10-03-2010, 02:10 AM
I've uninstalled/reinstalled the full version of HM. I have updated to 1.11.05 Beta 17. I have ensured that the suggested programs mentioned in other posts are running in admin mode (holdem.exe and the other two that I've forgot the names). I am running Windows 7. I have no idea what to do from here. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

netsrak
10-03-2010, 06:51 AM
What exactly is not working?
Do you get any error message?

Is the auto-import not starting or is the table manager window not opening?

Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? and if yes which ones?

puddlereese
10-03-2010, 04:55 PM
What exactly is not working?
My heads up display is not showing up on full tilt poker and play aces on the merge network (the two sites I play currently). Nothing shows up in the table manager panel on either site. HM does track hands though, all the stats show up in my 'sessions' section and auto import is working as it should.

Do you get any error messages?
No error messages, but after about 10 hands or so table manager freezes up and I have to force close it.

Is the auto-import not starting or is the table manager window not opening?
The auto-import starts fine. The table manager window starts but again it force closes after 10 hands or so.

Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? and if yes which ones? I was running windows firewall but I have shut it off. I've made sure that it is not blocking either holdem manager or the poker sites that i play at.

Patvs
10-04-2010, 03:33 AM
Run the full 93 installer again: only reinstall HoldemManager, not SQL.
Afterwards run the beta update again:

Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php)

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe