PDA

View Full Version : how do I export a fulltlit tournament into cardrunners hand replayer?

pokerplayer
10-03-2010, 01:19 AM
I want to put the entire tourny into the replayer.

netsrak
10-03-2010, 06:33 AM
Go to the tourney->results->dataview and select a tourney. In the hands view select all hands, right click on a hand and choose "Export all hands to hard drive". Now you can upload the file to cardrunners.

pokerplayer
10-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I just imported one. There were 92 hands, but only 87 in the replayer. I assume those were the hands when I switched tables?

How do get the hands to go in order from first to last in the replayer? When I start the replay, it starts at later levels.

Patvs
10-04-2010, 03:05 AM
Click on the DATE for it sorts all hands by DATE, then let it replay all hands

pokerplayer
10-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Click on the DATE for it sorts all hands by DATE, then let it replay all hands

I didn't see DATE, some I assume TIME is the same thing. After being sorted it replays fine in the HM replayer. I want to use cardrunner's replayer. Even if I sort it before exporting to hard drive, it still replays out of order.

Patvs
10-04-2010, 08:12 PM
I'm unfamiliar with Cardrunners replayer.

Just click TIME (sorry, it's indeed called TIME... not DATE) column and use the HoldemManager replayer

OR replay the original handhistory file in their replayer

pokerplayer
10-04-2010, 08:28 PM
I want to get a tournament to replay and post it on cardrunners.

Patvs
10-05-2010, 02:34 AM
What happens if you load the ORIGINAL HANDHISTORY file into the Cardrunners replayer? Surely, it'll then replay the hands in chronological order?

pokerplayer
10-05-2010, 05:19 PM
I went to browse on CR
hmarchive>2010>10>02>
there's 4 files for the tourney I want. I uploaded the first one and it said "the following errors occurred: no hands found."

I went to the hmarchive folder and copy/pasted the hands from the 3 folders(the fourth was the summery, payouts) in order, clicked import. The hands were out of order still.

Patvs
10-06-2010, 12:19 AM
So this is a CardRunners Replayer problem, where they don't replay the hands in a handhistory .txt file in chronological order??

Can't you post on their forum. I have no idea why their replayer sucks

pokerplayer
10-06-2010, 12:38 AM
I figured you would know, since it says "hand history tools powered by Hold em Manager." And there's a big Hold em Manager logo in the left corner of the replayer.

Imo you guys might not want to be associated with a replayer that "sucks."