PDA

View Full Version : issues w/new laptop and HEM from old cpu

yeeluvspizza
10-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Trying to help a friend(scy78).

He has a new laptop w/ Windows 7, he has downloaded his HEM from his old cpu to the new laptop. He has recently experienced a couple of issues: inaccurate tourney durations, missing hand histories, and difficulty with importing tourney histories.

TY

yeeluvspizza

Patvs
10-02-2010, 11:00 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

tournies played on PokerStars??

If so You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

yeeluvspizza
10-03-2010, 02:32 AM
Yes..Pokerstars

He's known about tourney history importing, but w/the new laptop is now experiencing inaccurate tourney duration times, HH import issues and issues when importing tourney histories via email to notepad to HEM.

Maybe it's the 1.11.05 beta that he needs?

netsrak
10-03-2010, 06:41 AM
yep, please use the latest beta and please make sure that the hand history times are configured correct under Options->Settings->adjust site import times.

yeeluvspizza
10-06-2010, 12:33 AM
yep, please use the latest beta and please make sure that the hand history times are configured correct under Options->Settings->adjust site import times.

What do we do after we get to.. "adjust site import times"?

netsrak
10-06-2010, 05:58 AM
Enter the time difference between the stars server and your local time.

Here in germany its 6 for example.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times

yeeluvspizza
10-06-2010, 04:10 PM
whats the stars time zone?

netsrak
10-07-2010, 05:00 AM
I think its ET - you should see it in the pokerclient

yeeluvspizza
10-08-2010, 01:15 AM
Is there a way for me to get rid of all the bad hand histories and redownload them. It's like 700 tourneys though. The durations are like 250 minutes for Turbo 45 mans...lol

netsrak
10-08-2010, 06:36 AM
The best is to create a new database and reimport the hands.

yeeluvspizza
10-08-2010, 05:56 PM
The durations are still wrong after adjusting the time zone setting in HEM to -3.

BTW, I noticed the tourney history contains both my time zone and in parenthesis Stars ET zone. Could this be the cause of the inaccurate durations?

Should my time zone setting in Stars remain set to my zone or should I change it to ET?

I think we are getting close to a solution here...lol

morny
10-09-2010, 12:00 AM
The simplest way is to take one hand, create a new database and import it after you do an offset, lets say -4, if you notice its off by 2 hours then try -6 and so on until the hands are importing with the correct time, once you do that create a new database and reimport all the hands. Its very difficult for us to see why its wrong without seeing the original hand, your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and a screenshot of the hand you just imported into HM showing the actual Time HM stamped it as