PDA

View Full Version : Purched TNFTP Today

sidGucci
10-02-2010, 05:54 PM
I was able to use TNFTP during the trial period and everything worked out fine.

Today, I purchased the software and have a few issues at the tables:

Issue #1
Advance Action Hotkeys not working now
Check/Fold assigned to [F1]
AA Fold to any assigned to [F2]

*tried to reassign to different keys - no success

Issue #2:
Pot Betting: Default Raise Bets not showing up as an option
*sometimes I can see the chat box flashing .....attempting to put the bet in

All other hotkeys and functions appear to be working properly. Thank you for your assistance.

*Installed the update when I made the purchase
*Using HEM
*Windows XP
*stack tables (there were no issues with TNFT during trial period despite some threads that I am reading regarding XP and stacking tables)

sidGucci
10-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Ok, I did some troubleshooting and discovered the following:

When HEM HUD is "unchecked" in the Table Manager, everything with TNFT works perfect.

It's only when I have the HUD turned on does TNFT not work properly with a few functions.

Question: If I have stats overlapping on "Fold to Any Bet" "Sit Out Next Hand" will that cause a problem with the TNFT functions? Similarly, if I have stats at or near the bet amounts, will this cause TNFT to have issues with my preset preflop bet sizing?

Fool
10-04-2010, 08:01 AM
The issue with the HUD is likely that your using "Table under Mouse" and have the mouse cursor over a HUD element. Is their a red frame around the tables when the bets fail to be set? You will also need to make sure the HUD doesn't cover the pot or any table elements that need to be controled. Stacking tables in XP does work its just much more resource intensive and prone to problems if your having trouble with system lag. You also have to take into accout that only the foreground window can be controlled in XP. Other windows cannot be controled until they are activated again. The HUD is technically another window which is why this problem occurs. Make sure the table has been activated or switch to "Table in Foreground". If this doesn't seem to help please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

sidGucci
10-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Ok, I've just about got this working properly with HEM and Note Caddy.

My "Table Control Modes is set to "Table In Foreground."

Since using the trial version and the full version, I did add an extra line to my stats which caused the HUD to overlap the "fold to any bet" area and the "check/fold/bet" keys.

After realigning my stats, everything seems to work with the following exception:

When registering for a new SNG, it does not occur automatically. I have troubleshooted the issue. When the registration pop-up box opens, I can still see HEM Table Stats which cover areas of the registration window.

Returning back to HEM Table Preferences, I "unchecked" Force Ontop" and that corrects the remaining issue with TNFT; however, the HEM HUD STATS disappear from all tables.

Any recommendations? Many thanks!

Fool
10-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Force on top should not be required to keep the HUD in foreground. Have you updated your graphics drivers? Have you updated to the latest version of HM? You can find it here:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-17-a.html

sidGucci
10-06-2010, 04:38 PM
1. Graphics Driver updated.

2. Latest HEM updated.

All previous issues/concerns have been resolved with the following exception:

flop bet amount not being placed at the preset amounts.

Preflop bet amounts are fine.

sidGucci
10-06-2010, 05:18 PM
I may have figured it out......

I unchecked Round All Pot Bets and now it's picking up my preferred % for all street bets.

It's been awhile since I used TableNinja so I may need to go back and review certain features of the software. But it looks like everything is working smoothly now.

Fool
10-07-2010, 09:39 AM
This shouldn't cause the problem. Usually post flop only problems result from unsupported card themes. Do you have any custom mods?

sidGucci
10-15-2010, 11:50 PM
Everything is working wonderfully well!!

Quick question..........will the TNFT version have the On-Screen Display Big Blind option one day soon?

Fool
10-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Unless something changes in the Full Tilt client its unlikely to be added. Differences in the clients have made this very difficult to implement.