PDA

View Full Version : User manual?

eeeee1990
01-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Is there a user manual for TS? I've tried the quick start guide, but I'm still lost, never used a scanner before, and just feel lost with it. If I run a scan on 888 sometimes I get 8 tables, even tho there are 10 that meet the criteria, then I click start again and only get 2 tables.

thanks

Patvs
01-14-2013, 11:58 AM
We have a HM2 Quickstart Guide: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1831/Table+Scanner+Quick+Start+Guide (also see the related articles linked in that FAQ page)

TableScanner for HM2 is still in beta mode. There currently is no manual, as new features are constantly being added (and existing features being changed).

GrowAPairPlz
01-24-2013, 06:51 AM
I've already read every guide there is to it, but it seems they are all pretty much for the first version of TS.

Could you briefly explain to me, how I can add "fish" to the list, and how it will highlight or join those tables, when I scan?

Patvs
01-24-2013, 10:11 AM
TableScanner: Click on the "fishes, regulars, friends' button.
Add bad players you encounter as fish.
(add good players as regulars)

Alternatively in HM2, hud options--> config properties--> turn on 'show note icon'.
Then whenever you click on this icon when you play, you can add a player to the fish list (or regulars / friends list)

Next in TableScanner:

Click on Scoring Profile: create a profile, where you for example assign +10 points to a FISH. And -2 points to a regular.
Then you can join tables based on which table has the highest score.

Alternatively, if you click on the "new" button you can add a table filter, so you only want to see tables that for example have at least one fish playing.

GrowAPairPlz
01-27-2013, 08:31 PM
When you do the scoring profiles, there is no feature named "IsFish", like for example there is with "IsRegular".

I'm really having a hard time getting this to work, and it seems there is no updated guide out there. Like, what's the window to the left, and whats the one to the right, with all the table names?

Patvs
01-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1831/Table+Scanner+Quick+Start+Guide
Small window in the top half of the screen on the right is a TABLE FILTER.
Small window in the button half of the screen on the right is a PLAYER FILTER

You're right it looks like a bug you can't select IsFish.
Either IsBuddy is supposed to be IsFish, or IsBuddy and IsFriend are the same. I've forwarded this issue to ScannerSupport to clarify.