PDA

View Full Version : HEM no longer imports from archived hands

Economics
10-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Using both HEM 1.11.04 or the latest beta17, after a format and installing HEM and updating it to beta HEM now no longer imports most of my FTP hands I have in my archive folder that HEM used to backup all hands.

This is the first time this happened however, my previous installation in this same computer imported all my old archived hands without any problem whatsoever so I'm really baffled as to what is going on.

This seems to be happening only with FTP hands as PP hands are all imported without any problem. HEM doesn't register about 60% of the archived hands and when I tell HEM to import a folder or file that I know isn't registered in the database HEM tells me it finds 0 files to import.

This is a huge distress since I can't really figure out why HEM is now not importing the archive hands that it previously imported without any problem.

Anyway, my process to try and get HEM to import the hands was, I first installed 1.11.04 and updated it to beta 17, that's when I saw it didn't import all hands. I uninstalled HEM, rebooted, installed 1.11.04 only, still the same results. Uninstalled PostgreSQL and HEM, rebooted, installed 1.11.04 and again no import. Updated to beta17, same results.

This is a problem of importing old hands, I haven't tried to run HEM yet with any pokerroom until I figure this out.

Win7 x64, FTP hands only, have all the relevant files running as Admin, in fact have UAC turned off entirely.

Patvs
10-02-2010, 10:57 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

rename the handhistory folder you want to import the hands from (or MOVE the hands first to a different folder). Then run the import from folder again

Economics
10-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Nope, same thing. I didn't uninstall the old database though. HEM did read all the files and found them all but 2 to be all duplicate but the results are the same, most FTP hands are missing.

Patvs
10-03-2010, 07:49 AM
Create a NEW empty database--> reimport your hands

Economics
10-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Ok this was odd, I created a new database but mistakenly logged in with the old one and now all hands show up.

Thanks for the help although this was a bit of a weird problem.