PDA

View Full Version : Betsizing scrolls to overmaximum.

Debbes
01-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Hello. I've just started playing on PP and have downloaded TNPP. But as soon as i launch it and i face action TN makes wrong sizing.
E.g. NL 50
I've set PF amount to bet 3bb + 1bb per limper and to scroll +-1 SB
In fact when i face action i see strange amount typed in like 150 or 250 and so on. And if i use mwheel the sizing increases by 1000 like 150-> 150 515-> 150 515 515. Smth like that.

I've reinstalled PP few times and set to default, TN few times. Also uninstalled TNPS.

What's the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Fool
01-13-2013, 01:09 AM
Are you using the Modern table, default theme? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Debbes
01-13-2013, 09:48 AM
Yes, i'm using modern table, default theme. Default themes are those which are provided by PP inside the client (3 different colors) Right?
I've sent an email with required files.