PDA

View Full Version : Erro- arquive log full

nicklaudebr
01-10-2013, 09:32 PM
113252 ERROR [MainForm .WebBrowserNavigating] O arquivo de log de eventos está cheio
113423 ERROR [MainForm .WebBrowserNavigating] em System.Diagnostics.EventLog.InternalWriteEvent(UIn t32 eventID, UInt16 category, EventLogEntryType type, String[] strings, Byte[] rawData, String currentMachineName)
em System.Diagnostics.EventLog.WriteEntry(String message, EventLogEntryType type, Int32 eventID, Int16 category, Byte[] rawData)
em System.Diagnostics.EventLog.WriteEntry(String message, EventLogEntryType type, Int32 eventID)
em SitNGoWizard.Util.LogEvent(String message, EventLogEntryType type)
em SitNGoWizard.MainForm.Application_ThreadException( Object sender, ThreadExceptionEventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnT hreadException(Exception t)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exce ption e)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nThreadException(Exception e)
em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
em System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchM essageW(MSG& msg)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager. System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoCompo nentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Run MessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
em System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
em System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog()
em SitNGoWizard.MainForm.ShowHeroHandRangeBrowser()
em SitNGoWizard.MainForm.OnWebBrowserNavigating(Objec t sender, WebBrowserNavigatingEventArgs e)

I'M USING TRIAL BUT I CAN NOT USE MORE AFTER JUST 1 DAY.

link video of errro wizard
https://vimeo.com/57182424

fozzy71
01-11-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with SNGW and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.

nicklaudebr
01-25-2013, 08:03 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with SNGW and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.

I think you guys are lost and do not know where this error, parab'nes its efficient support made ​​me choose the icmizer

Friends, these guys are lost and do not know what to do, care

nicklaudebr
01-25-2013, 08:04 PM
Friends, these guys are lost and do not know what to do, care

fozzy71
02-06-2013, 10:39 PM
I am sorry for the delay in reply. I have removed the spam from your previous post and un-deleted this thread. I will forward it to the SNGW developer directly so he can reply.

SitNGo Wizard
02-06-2013, 11:39 PM
I am sorry but was just now made aware of this thread.

First, send me (support@sngwiz.com) your licence ID, which you can find in the About box on the help menu, and I will extend your trial.

Second, I am not able to duplicate the problem. I cannot read the comments you are typing in the video. In the email that you send, please list the exact steps you are taking so that I can reproduce the problem.