PDA

View Full Version : BBJ-tables Microgaming

wildnwooly
10-01-2010, 10:26 AM
This session I had some major trouble with importing hands from these tables on Microgaming. I even exported the hands from gamehistory.dat into a txt. document by using this function in the client, and they still won't show up.

My HEM says I've got ~650 hands or whatever from today or something, but it only shows like 250 or so.

Send an e-mail to the adress on this account, if you want me to send you the hands that I've played today..

Patvs
10-02-2010, 02:43 AM
Can you update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

and reimport the hands of that session as a test into a new empty database.

wildnwooly
10-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Still doesn't work. :( I don't know, but it can't find any hands in the txt.file I've got with the sessions hands.

netsrak
10-04-2010, 03:44 AM
I think the Microgaming handhistory file is named handhistory.dat or handhistory.log or sth. like this.
Move this file to a different folder and import it again via import file or import from folder.

wildnwooly
10-04-2010, 04:00 AM
But I tried that aswell, and the hands from yesterday was the only ones imported.. I think i might've set HEM on archiving. So i'm not sure if it works to import the hands?
And I tried to export the hands from the client, by using the option handhistory, and I choose which day I played, and then exported them into txt. And it doesnt import any hand from that file.

netsrak
10-04-2010, 10:32 AM
You need to rename the file before you can import it again.

The import of exported files is not supported, we can only read the original handshistory file format.

wildnwooly
10-05-2010, 05:07 AM
Still didn't work. Since it only found 100 hands in gamehistory, it must've deleted the other hands, or I used some shitty setting for it in MG-skin. :(

netsrak
10-06-2010, 05:47 AM
The auto-import only imports the last 100 hands.

You need to use import file or import from folder.

wildnwooly
10-06-2010, 10:47 AM
The auto-import only imports the last 100 hands.

You need to use import file or import from folder.

I actually used the option you suggested. So no that is not the issue here..

netsrak
10-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the hm archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. we will then try to reproduce the problem.