PDA

View Full Version : A couple of bugs/suggestions...

allwind
10-01-2010, 07:43 AM
Some of these issues, could have been posted under HUD bugs. Some of it is bugs, other is suggestions. I have started to go through all my session manually after they are played and do notes. Unless other wise mentioned. The game is NL holdem 6 max. My version is 1.11.05 Beta 14.

1) I miss the the ability to write with bold in the notes. Doing a ton of notes, I want to be able to spot what is important quick, rather than reading a ton. Like when I get a read, I WRITE IT WITH CAPITAL LETTERS, HOW I SHOULD BE PLAYING THIS VILLAIN.

2) I miss the ability to choose stats for the session. I sometimes want to pick this obtion, rather that how they are playing at a specific table. I believe we have our tight days and we have our laggy days. With 9 tables open it would be nice with a double click, and then see the stats of the session, 24 hours, 7 days, or whatever I choose it to be. In the replayer I am unable to see how they played in this session. Only one stat is available.

3) Using the replayer. I can not see whether my opponent was up or down. When the hand is going on, i can see up and for for last 5,10,20,session, what ever the obtions are. They are something like that. I miss this obtion in the replayer. Going through the hands, I could use this to make some usefull notes.

4) I was going through a PLO session. I wanted to learn about percentages. So I wanted to see, what happened if I changed into some other hole cards. I miss the ability to change hole cards as a great learning tool to learn Omaha percentages.

5) I went through the biggest pots for the session. I folded my hand. When it calculated $EV for the last 2 players, it still had my hand included in their winning percentages. This despite I had already folded. I know these holdem percentages already, so not a big deal for me. At the flop, it had already forgotten I was in the hand. But PF. when my cards are folded, my hand should not longer be included in the equity calculation.

netsrak
10-01-2010, 08:50 AM
1-4 Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

5: I think this bug is already known but i'm not sure when it will be fixed.

allwind
10-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Done, and in 4 different threads.