PDA

View Full Version : Software update and HUD issues.

Daenerys27
10-01-2010, 06:33 AM
Hi All

I wonder if you can help me. I seem to have a problem with my HM where i cant update it to the lastest version. I run the update for 1.11.04, it installs it in the right directory and comes up with installation/update successful. But when i run HM it doesnt detect the new update and runs old version 1.10.

Normally i wouldnt be too concerned however im having possibly related HUD issues as well, where HM cant seem to remember any hud configuration but my everest one. I have 4-5 diffirent configurations and no matter which one i select it always choose Everest HUD which is messed up on all the sites except everest. I can import and select different ones and HM tells me they are used but it they dont appear and i cant see any changes being made.

Im currenty playing at betfred and hud resets everytime i close a table . I Am using Windows 7 and A Professional version of HM. I have read all the stickies and related posts on the forums and none of the solutions made any difference( everything is run as administrator, services, no firewall in the way etc..).

In reference it was working a few months back but i havent played anywhere but everest since.

At the moment its only working ( how i want it in regards to HUD) with Everest poker and nothing else. Everything else in terms of hands, players, db, other HM features work fine.

Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Daenerys27

netsrak
10-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Sounds like you installed your original Holdemmanager to a non default path.
You need to select this path during the installation process.
And please install the latest beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Daenerys27
10-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Yes i have installed HM to a non-default path, in this case a different drive. Is this a problem?

During the updates i have always selected the correct path/drive where software is installed.

I shall try installing 1.11.0.5 instead of 1.11.0.4 later tonight but i think this isnt going to fix the problem.

Anyways thanks for the reply, i ll let you know if its fixed later on.

Daenerys27
10-01-2010, 01:19 PM
I have installed the latest beta and it has updated HM! However im still having those HUD issues where it doesnt register any changes i do to my HUD or even if i try to use any imported xmls. Still comes up with a messed up version of old HUD setup i use for another site. Any ideas?

Daenerys27
10-01-2010, 08:39 PM
I believe i have sorted out the problem now. New version seems to have helped and i have identified the issue that was affecting the HUD configs.

Thanks for the help and you can close the thread.