PDA

View Full Version : PKR importing file but not hand?

DanziM
10-01-2010, 06:13 AM
Hey all, been using pokertracker but kinda over its terrible look so wishing to come over to this software.

Now i have followed all the guides and updated as per the instructions however hands dont seem to be imported, just files when its auto importing. The HUD doesnt appear, however as im using PKR wont really be using the hud and i multitable and it wont work!!

Additionally it has imported hands from the past but cannot import hands past 22nd Sept, even though i have played everyday since then. Weird or what?

So i follow the instructions turning off all the security stuff and im admin on this comp with no other users so that cant be it. After i play a hand it says

File imported 1
Hands imported 0

then just dissapears until the same next hand..isnt it supposed to import the hand aswell as the file?

Sorry if this has been answered before, i have been through the most recent forum activity but couldnt find anything.

Any help much appriciated.

netsrak
10-01-2010, 08:42 AM
PKR changed the handhistory format some days ago, you need to use our latest beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe