PDA

View Full Version : Doubts about Trial mode and 'Get it free' option

n3e3o3
09-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi :),

I chose 888 poker to get my HM license (well, the 100$, and then buy the license with that money) and soon I'll be playing there to get the reward points needed to receive the 100$ gift.
But to win that points faster, I need tracker and HUD, so I thought downloading the HM trial, and use it till I have the points done, and then, get the HM full license.

My doubts are:

-Can I do that?
-Using trial mode will affect the 'Get it free' promotion'?
-When I get full HM, will I lose the database and configurations that I made on trial mode?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english ;).

Patvs
10-01-2010, 01:04 AM
-Yes, in fact we encourage you to use HoldemManager in accumulating the points

-Using Trial Mode will not in any way affect the Get It Free promotion. In fact, if you still haven't accumulated the points, and your trial has expired, email sales@holdemmanager.com and they will extent your trial, making it easier for you to clear the rest of the points

-When you get full HM, you'll get to keep all your old stats + your database.
In fact, even if you don't get the full HM and your trial expires, you'll still be able to SAVE and EXPORT your database (in database management: dbcontrolpanel.exe which you can access even if the trial has expired) so -for example- you can import your database on a different computer.

n3e3o3
10-01-2010, 03:15 AM
Thank you very much for your answers, Patvs ;).