PDA

View Full Version : New db: errors 42702 on tourney tabs (french rooms)...

loustic
09-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Hi,

I just sent the support french hand histories that actually make crash my tournament reports (errors 42702 & 42703).

One thing that is more annoying, is that now, even with a new database, I still get this error, even without importing a single touney hand.

For instance, I import 1 Cash Game hand, I select my player, and on the tourney reports, for instance "winnings summary", it crashes with a 42702 error.

May someone let me know how to restore my tourney reports to default ??

Many thanks in advance

loustic
09-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Fresh news about this issue:

I found a workaround, I totally uninstalled and reinstalled the software.

Everything was fine.

Importing only my Cash Game hands, everything ok.

I played some hands on FTP.fr on Cash Games, import fine, Cash Games reports ok, and no error when going on the tourney reports tabs (winnings summary for instance).

Then, I noticed on my fresh new install that the "rake in €" was missing from my Cash Games reports.

So I added that stat, and my Cash Games reports now include them and everything is fine.

And I went to the winnings summary in the tourney reports: error 42702 !!

But I noticed in the Winnings summary report in the tourney tab that the "rake in €" was automatically added too.

If I remove the stat (which also removes it from my cash games reports), now there's no more error anymore.

Question is: does it crash with 42702 error in the tourney tab because the value is 0, as I did not import any tournament hand yet ??

netsrak
10-01-2010, 03:48 AM
I'll forward this....

fozzy71
10-01-2010, 12:35 PM
This error is caused when you add currency stats to the Tourney Reports tab. The Reports tab does not deal with profits/currency, so if you add those stats it doesn't know what to do with them. Simply remove all the Currency stats from the Stat Selection window. You can leave the Winnings stat in there as it deals with chip value in the Reports tab instead of currency.

loustic
10-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks fozzy71, but in that case, I think there's something wrong with the software, because if I add the "rake in €", or "rake in $" in the Cash Games reports (for instance in overall or winnings summary section) it is automatically added in my tourney's reports (overall or winnings summary as well)

If I add the "rake in € or $" in my tourney's reports (overall or winnings summary), it is automatically added in my Cash Games reports (overall or winnings summary).

And if I remove that stat in 1 place, it removes me in the other place too.

I think this problem is identified now and just need to be fixed. (btw, I use the last beta 1.11.05 beta 17)

fozzy71
10-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Yes, thank you. That is the missing piece that I hadn't noticed. I will write this up as a bug. I will take a closer look at those hands you are resending soon. I am currently buried in support tickets. :(