PDA

View Full Version : FTP update 9-30 BROKE tableninja

night2o1
09-30-2010, 04:45 PM
Today's update to FTP broke tableninja; it doesn't work at all now.

Fool
09-30-2010, 06:31 PM
I've had no other reports of this and everything seems to be fine on my machines. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Longy
09-30-2010, 07:57 PM
It is not shutting down sngs for me when I bust, since the update. Everything else is working fine as far as I know.

wneb
10-01-2010, 12:12 PM
same for me, not closing SNGs, everything else seems fine. A friend of mine said for him it completely stopped working.

Fool
10-01-2010, 07:24 PM
The tournament closer and several other bug relating to the recent FT update should be resolved with the new update for TableNinjaFT. If this isn't the case for you let me know as we likely have another problem.

PanhandlerPoker
10-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Mine is not hitting the yes on Waitlist Popup to sit at table.

Fool
10-03-2010, 06:55 AM
I've seen this on a few other machines that didn't take the Full Tilt update properly for some reason. Please try removing/reinstalling Full Tilt. Let me know if the problems still the same after. Also TableNinjaFT won't update if it hasn't been closed/re-opened for some reason. Please make sure you have done so,