PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Panel Bug

bdadavies
09-30-2010, 02:55 PM
I have just started using multiple panels to split the HUD in 2 and get to better fit the table.

The problem I am having is this, sometimes I will move an individual panel and it will move a load of others (I dont mean it moves the same panel on other tables I mean a load on the same table).

Patvs
10-01-2010, 12:29 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

bdadavies
10-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Thanks Ill give that a go tonight.

2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.

What are the names of these files? and where are they?

Thanks

Patvs
10-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.

udbrky
10-01-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm helping someone with this issue right now. He deleted his posprefs and moved panels back.

Now every time a hand resets, his panels at the bottom of the table all migrate to the bottom of the screen, even though he had clicked save positions.

He just tried it with single panel and the bottom 4 seats all did it.

bdadavies
10-01-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm helping someone with this issue right now. He deleted his posprefs and moved panels back.

Now every time a hand resets, his panels at the bottom of the table all migrate to the bottom of the screen, even though he had clicked save positions.

He just tried it with single panel and the bottom 4 seats all did it.

This happens on mine.

Its the bottom seats that move.. cant remember a single time its effected the upper seats.

Sometimes they all move for no reason (like this)

but most of the time moving say the bottom pannel of the seat next to the hero (hero on FT at bottom) will move the bottom pannel of several players.. but its effecting the bottom half of the table.. the top seats never seem to get effected!

udbrky
10-01-2010, 03:53 PM
He updated to 17 and it still happens.

This is on FTP. He didn't have any problems yesterday.

Fermion5
10-01-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm the person udbrky was helping.

I fixed the issue I was having... I did this by turning on WYSIWYG in Table Preferences.

bdadavies
10-01-2010, 04:19 PM
WYSIWIG is on in mine.

netsrak
10-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Please try pressing CTRL whilie moving the stats.

If that doesn't help please post screenshots of a table, the table preferences and your hud configuration tabs

bdadavies
10-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Please try pressing CTRL whilie moving the stats.

If that doesn't help please post screenshots of a table, the table preferences and your hud configuration tabs

Will do.. but why do I need to hold down CRTL when moving a panel. Shouldnt it be obvious that when I move a panel under seat 1 I dont want the panel under seat 4 to move.