PDA

View Full Version : Import ONE Ongame hand

AsgerB
09-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Hey there,

I got stacked at an Ongame table, and the hand didn't load into HEM. So I go back to the table, find the hand from the handhistory option, and copy it to a notepad file.

I've tried to alter it to look like the format in the pf/site/handhistory/handhistory.txt file, but it keeps telling me there's an error. Any other way to import this single hand?

Thx,

AB

Patvs
10-01-2010, 01:29 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

reimport the hand into 1.11.05 beta 17

can you post the hand, to see if it's incomplete?

AsgerB
10-05-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm sorry for the long response, had a tough weekend!

Anyways, I did the update (was a few versions behind on the beta number), and it said.. well, hehe. What it says is:

"Imported 1 files."
Files Imported: 1 of 1.
Hands imported: 0.
.. And the rest are 0's as well.

It's this hand: Hand R5-86041895-299 (http://www.pokernetwork.co.uk/games/handhistory/?sRoundReference=R5-86041895-300&searchType=previous)

Any ideas?

Thanks igain,

Asger

netsrak
10-06-2010, 05:31 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory file with the hand (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

AsgerB
10-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory file with the hand (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Hi netsrak,

Well, the problem is that the hand is not contained in the handhistory file. That's kind of the whole problem. I have to go in manually and get the hand on the table (where I find the URL basically)

AB

netsrak
10-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Please contact Ongame support for the handhistory of this hand.
There is no other way to import the hand.