PDA

View Full Version : multiple import problems

klink10k
09-29-2010, 01:41 PM
My holdem manager has had multiple problems recently, a lot of the are repetitions of past problems which i posted here about, and they seem to have been corrected but for only a short period of time.

1. I am attempting to import a number of data mined hands from stars/ftp/ipoker and they all come up as import errors.

2. while auto importing during my sessions, hands don't seem to be importing correctly and my hud is not updating because of this. Often i have to restart HEM and restart the import process, and then it recognizes there there are a bunch of hands that haven't been imported and then imports them.

3. I would say about 10% of hands are missing, but a much higher % of hands where I go all in or in large pots. I don't know if this is a coincidence but its really annoying that hands keep going missing.

netsrak
09-30-2010, 04:26 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05 Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

klink10k
10-01-2010, 03:21 PM
updated, every program is set to run as admin, and i still have the same problems.

Ill answer the questions about my hud now, but the import errors and missing all in hands are pretty unrelated to this issue.

klink10k
10-01-2010, 03:31 PM
What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.11.05 beta 17

What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

FTP, Stars, Ipoker

Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)

6max and HU NLHE

Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

yes

Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

Yes my poker sites are saving hand histories

Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.

yes

If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.

no i get import errors or hands just come up missing

If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

ok this is where im getting annoyed. I posted about an issue and did this a little over a month ago. Now i have the same issue with my new database. I have a large database that takes a very long time to re import hands, therefore i don't want to go through this process every month. Is there to prevent my database from being "corrupt"?

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Yes it works to a degree that it finds tables, i don't really have a problem with my hud so i have no idea why im answering these questions. Like i outlined before, the problem is a simply an import problem with my hand histories. My hud isn't updating because hands are not being imported.

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

yes

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

attached

netsrak
10-02-2010, 07:55 AM
Please delete all your auto-import folders and run an auto-detect.
You don't have FTP and stars configured.
And please try with a new database again. For the future you should do regular backups of your database as your computer seems to run unstable or some additional software is causing database damages.

For the mined hands: this is on Ipoker? I think the mining is broken at the moment. Thats why you can't import the hands.

klink10k
10-06-2010, 09:31 AM
can you explain why i don't have stars/ftp configured? It seems like everything is configured to me.

The mined hands are from stars/ftp/ipoker all of them don't import correctly.

netsrak
10-06-2010, 11:15 AM
I don't see any stars or FTP folders in your auto-import configuration.

Please zip and mail the mined handhistory files (you find them in the hm archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. we will then try to reproduce the problem.