PDA

View Full Version : Very Newbie question..

leafsfan19
09-28-2010, 11:28 PM
Hi,

I just started trying out the trial a few days ago, and am just working on learning all of the stat functions. Anyways, I noticed that after a session this morning when I went back in this afternoon my HUD displayed only 10 hands played (ie. just started a new session..). I don't think I've ran into some of the same players yet or this would anwser my question, but does the HUD keep the stats updated for everytime you've ran into a player, or just that particular session? Or is there an option for either?

Patvs
09-28-2010, 11:58 PM
For your opponents you'll see the accumulated/combined stats for ALL the hands you have on that opponent.

The HERO stats however will reset to 0 for each table.

leafsfan19
09-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Thanks Patvs. How much do you think loosened play later in tournies and really prolonged heads up portions affects these accumulated stats?

Patvs
09-29-2010, 01:40 AM
go to hud options--> additional HUD filters.
setup a player filter that looks something like:

2:2/2
3:3/6
4:3/6
5:3/6
6:3/6
7:7/10
8:7/10
9:7/10

This way.... if you're playing long headsup sessions in a SNG/tourney, those hands will not pollute the regular stats when you play the same opponent at a full 9 handed table.

WARNING: ideally you'd have a filter that ALSO takes into account the BUBBLE (especially in Double or Nothing SNGs), and the difference between 2-, 3- AND 4-handed play, etc. etc. but if you go crazy with the #players filters, it will be fairly difficult to get enough hands on a opponent. So the basic setup above which ONLY distinguishes between:
2 handed
3-6 handed and
7+ handed

is advisable for your situation.

Edit: loosened play in the late stages where:
every MOVE for most players is ALLIN due to the increased blinds (and crappy blinds structure) or
big stacks BULLY the table by raising every hand
Unfortunately, HM can't filter for that... yet.

The Minder
09-29-2010, 01:52 AM
Edit: loosened play in the late stages where:
every MOVE for most players is ALLIN due to the increased blinds (and crappy blinds structure) or
big stacks BULLY the table by raising every hand
Unfortunately, HM can't filter for that... yet.

Same for rebuy sessions, turbos, superturbos, DoNs etc.

leafsfan19
09-29-2010, 07:21 AM
ahh okay thanks for the really speedy reply guys, appreciate all of the help!

diegodp
09-29-2010, 07:39 AM
- SO, if I want to know MY autorate shell I disable Hero?

- The stats start again from zero with me because am I hero?

Patvs
09-29-2010, 04:01 PM
It won't display your overall autorate stats.
Only your stats based on the current table.

Though, if you play on PokerStars/Full Tilt and use prefetch, it will show your overall stats the first hand.