PDA

View Full Version : sessions merged

pikdor
09-28-2010, 10:56 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before.

I was playing in the afternoon for about 2 hours using HEM. Then I took about an hour break to eat and do other stuff. During this time, HEM was closed, Full Tilt was closed, everything was off. Then I play another couple of hours. Now HEM shows that I've played one super long 5 hour session with all the stats from both sessions combined into one.

How do I fix this please.

edit: I know this isn't a major problem, but the reason its a minor problem is because the first session was 6max 10nl and the second one was full ring 5nl, so I want to keep the stats separate.

Patvs
09-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Check your SESSION duration in the holdemmanager.conf file (in the HoldemManager/config folder)

Change 30 in the line

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>
to 10

Also in hud options--> additional HUD filters--> turn off include hands from other limits, and it won't mixup NL10 with NL5 hands

pikdor
09-29-2010, 01:32 AM
Okay thanks, I made both of those changes. But how do I apply these changes to past sessions? ie. fix the one I played this afternoon...

edit: hey, I just did a test. I played 1 hand at 2 different stakes, and under the Sessions tab, it still clumps them into one line

Patvs
09-29-2010, 01:51 AM
You can't... you'll have to reimport the hands into a new database

pikdor
09-29-2010, 02:32 AM
Okay, so for future sessions, how do I make it so that it displays different stakes separately?

netsrak
09-29-2010, 03:38 AM
There are different reports available in the sessions tab (top left). Just choose another one which separates the limits.

pikdor
09-29-2010, 03:49 AM
I'm talking about IN the "Sessions" tab itself.

Under "Stakes", it groups together the different limits, for example: "$0.02/0.05 NL, $0.05/0.1 NL". I was wondering if I could separate these two.

If there is no way of doing this then no problem, this isn't a major problem.

netsrak
09-29-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm talking about the same tab. I meant the group by function top left (i thought it was named reports).

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Sessions (Cash Games Sub-Window) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/170/Sessions+(Cash+Games+Sub-Window))

pikdor
09-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Ya I already knew about that. Unfortunately, it doesn't do what I want. It's okay...