PDA

View Full Version : Problem w/ ftp and poker shortcuts

cheryl
09-28-2010, 10:51 PM
When I run poker shortcuts w/out hold 'em manager I have no issues, however as soon as I open Hold 'em manager the bet/fold doesn't work. I have that programmed to my logitech mouse and set to f3 on my keyboard. It doesn't work if I press the button or if I press the key. I'm using windows vista.

Is this compatable w/ poker shortcuts? I have f1 set for open last hand and that works OK. Perhaps I'm posting in the wrong forum and it's a shortcuts issue?

Is anyone aware of this problem and is there a fix? Thanks. I'm new to all this so if I'm in the wrong place I'm sorry. I'm trying to evaluatae the software before buying it

netsrak
09-29-2010, 03:30 AM
Which operating system?

Please try to run poker shortcuts as administrator like the HM exe files (Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.)

cheryl
09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm using Vista. Do you mean every time I run hold 'em manager I have to individually right click each of those and run as admin, or just once? I run poker shortcuts as admin.

netsrak
09-30-2010, 04:17 AM
The way i explained it (in the compatibility tab) is a permanent change.