PDA

View Full Version : Table Scanner 2 question

jhicks99
01-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Simple question with Table Scanner 2.

When I'm in Table Scanner, how can I see what tables I'm on?
When I'm multi-tabling and run a scan to update the program it just lists the tables based on auto-rate, but the tables I'm playing on/waiting for aren't highlighted in anyway. I don't have the time to go looking through the player lists to see if I'm on a table or to see if any of my tables have suddenly become shark-fests and should be ditched.

I figure I could see the tables I'm on and where they rank respective to the other tables, so if I'm on a table near the bottom of the list I could replace it with one near the top.

I hope this is a simple setting I have overlooked, if not it's a dealbreaker for me as I like the program but will stick it out with Table Scan Turbo since it can do that.

Patvs
01-07-2013, 08:33 PM
There are several options:
-1 TableScanner--> Settings--> Definitions--> enter all your screennames
Now a table you are sitting at will get a green colored name, and a table you're waiting for will get an orange colored name.
-2 After doing TableScanner--> Settings--> Definitions--> enter all your screennames
you can use the show/don't show my active tables button / and show tables where I'm waiting for/not waiting for to filter out these tables.

-3 You could add ALL your bad opponents as 'fishes'. Add yourself as a 'friend' (or =regular).
Then add +100 points to the TableScoring if the table has one 'friend/regular' and you can see on which tables you're on based on the TableScore.

jhicks99
01-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Thanks, that solved my issue.

Next problem, the default profile scoring is different from that of my HEM2. For instance, one table that is filled with players HEM2 labels as Rocks, TAG etc are all labelled as ABC players in Table Scanner and a player who is loose passive in HEM2 is labelled as a fish in TS.

Shouldn't these be using the same auto-ratings? How can I import the HEM2 auto-ratings for full ring into Table Scanner?

Patvs
01-08-2013, 09:40 PM
TableScanner will base the auto-rate on ALL cashgame hands you have on a player.

The HUD will also take into account the HUD filters: hud options--> hud filters