PDA

View Full Version : Import Errors

DBman
09-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Hello guys,

My issue today is that after being infected with a virus and went ahead and reinstalled a fresh copy of Win 7 as a last resort. Before doing so I saved the HM Archive (found on my local disk (C:) as default). After reinstalling HM, I tried importing from this folder with partial success. A lot of my info appear to be wrong or incomplete, I would have to guess because of the missing hands/files due to import error.

Does this have to do anything with pokerstars update? I have been lurking for solutions and still no good. I have created ne database several tries, rebooting pc and repeating steps, and also manually putting all hands from HM archive into one folder. I would like to get this problem fixed, as it already has been stressful being force to reformat computer and losing data and going through the process of reinstalling everything. Thank you.

Patvs
09-29-2010, 12:40 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

If you played all your hands on Stars, you don't have to worry about anything, since emailing PokerStars, they can also sent you every hand you've ever played.

When importing your hands into 1.11.05 beta 16, do they end up as import errors?? Or the hands aren't recognized at all?

DBman
09-29-2010, 03:55 PM
I have updated to the latest beta and have started a new database to import. So far there are still import errors. HM does recognize most hands but not all of the files.

The problem with asking stars for hh is that I use HM on two computers to track my plays when I alternate computers throughout the day; I do this frequently. I believe the hh stars would send would be the overall hands played when I would only need part of the hh.

I will update as soon as import is complete.

DBman
09-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Update: Exact same thing. There was no difference. Is it possible some of my files became corrupted?

netsrak
09-30-2010, 04:09 AM
I guess some of the files are really corrupt.

You should copy the hands from your other computer (if available) or ask stars support for them. It is no problem to import hands twice. HM will recognize this and skip the hands.