PDA

View Full Version : partypoker high cpu usage with TM

fdwarrior
10-28-2008, 10:54 AM
i've just bought HM and it works fine with pokerstars but when i'm playing at partypoker with Table Manager and i should act, partypoker.exe cpu usage goes up to ~90% =(

morny
10-28-2008, 11:15 AM
When you close down HM does it improve, please ensure all the HM .exe files in C:\Program Files\Rvgsoftware\HoldemManager are added to your exceptions list and if it continues then completely uninstall your antiviruses and spyware programs as sometimes they scan every file HM tries to import which can cause lagging like this, if the problem persists then let me know what Spec Machine you have

fdwarrior
10-28-2008, 11:36 AM
everything works fine if i close Table Manager with partypoker and there is no problems with pokerstars when Table Manager is opened

morny
10-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Ok so please follow my other suggestions please

fdwarrior
10-28-2008, 01:04 PM
nothing help
i have AMD Athlon XP 2600+, 1GB RAM, Windows XP SP3

morny
10-28-2008, 08:58 PM
Can you do a test and play your normal amount of tables on stars and see how often it imports new hands by keeping the import screen open and write it down

then do the same with Party and let me know if there is a difference in how often they import

fdwarrior
10-29-2008, 07:41 PM
i think it doesnt correlate with this because it imports hands same

morny
10-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi please reboot and try this before you start any programs:

Right click on desktop -> Properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> Troubleshoot tab

Then under hardware acceleration move it down to None.

Other Steps to improve lagging aswell in case that dosent help:
Try doing the following:

1) Update your graphics card drivers
2) Move your opacity slider in Hud Options > Player Prefs and Hud Options > Table Prefs completely to the right
3) Click force onTop in Hud Options > Table Preferences (If this dosent help please turn it off afterwards although youll need to restart hm for it to take effect)
4) Disable Multiple Panels if its unecessary
5) Start > Control Panel > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defrag