PDA

View Full Version : Problem with registering to PC2

rakebackbros
09-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Hey,

Okay heres the deal: I upgraded my HEM to omaha manager and got through the registration process successfully on PC1 but i forgot to upgrade it on PC2. Yesterday the Manager on PC2 stopped working and i tried to register it but couldnt, it doesnt let me enter the serial and trys to use the old serial instead.

Heres the reg log file:

Monday, September 27, 2010 8:05:51 PM: A valid license could not be obtained for 'Hold'em Manager'. Please contact Hold'em Manager for assistance.

Reason:
No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.
Serial number not provided.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (xxxxxxxxxxxx)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.
Cannot validate license at server.
Could not perform validation request: VALIDATE.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes HE/OM (SM2-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM (PR2-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Omaha Small Stakes (SOM-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Omaha Professional (POM-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (xxxxxxxxx)" in HoldemManager.
This machine has not been activated.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

How can i manually insert the new registration key?
I also contacted support but havent got answer since..

Patvs
09-29-2010, 12:17 AM
Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

These are hidden SYSTEM files. (not just regular hidden files)

Also please try this:

1. Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe
2. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug
3. Open HM and register
4. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file