PDA

View Full Version : active player detail window - headsup?

kiddo
10-28-2008, 06:50 AM
Im a PT that changed to holdem manager and I think this software is great!

I play limit and Im very interested in getting the stats u can see in the active player postflop filtered for Headsup. There is a huge difference in playing 4way and headsup. Typical examples would be on flop or turn when 1 player raises on button and the other defend in BB. What action will BB take on this flop headsup? As it is now - as I understand it - it includes multiway pots where players typical bluff and raise less and call more.

Im new to HEM so sorry if I take up ur time with things I should solve myself.

A suggestion for the future:

Let someone good at limit help u when u design the filters. Now I get a feeling it is aimed at NL players. In the FAQ u for example says that "A rivercontinuationbet is not very common"... well, play limit for 10 min and u will see it is. And u will also see that flop isnt the most interesting part of the hand, normally when the bets double on turn the true strength of ur hand is revealed. In limit u normally continuationbet 90-100% on flop and typical are called or raised 70% if its headsup. so the hand normally gets real serious on the turn.

morny
10-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Ok i understand the suggestions, if you have a list of things that you think may be useful please post them in the suggestions forum and ill put if forward. There is also a useful filter in Hud Options > Additional Hud Filters

There you can set the filter to only show hands that were HU for example when theres only 2 players at the table so it will filter out stats from 6max tables etc More details on this filter can be found here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=131