PDA

View Full Version : Hud does not work. Table manager not loading.

PolicarpioD
09-27-2010, 05:40 AM
Hello, this is my problem, hope you can help me

I was having no problem at all in the windows 7 ultimate SO but since an unexpected electrical crash I tried to run again the HM but I could not. A message appeared saying that HM was going to get back some settings and my configuration would get lost I typed ok and after that the program tried to load but it did not. Also after the crash windows 7 tried to load an old configuration. I say this because when I opened the Pokerstars client, all my old settings were restored to default. After this I installed a new version (had the 1.11.03 and replaced with 1.11.04) and HM could load and show me my database but it did not showed the hud. I tried to look in the HUD options menu in case I accidentally disabled it but with an option I do not know but I think this is not the case

HM is importing hands but is not loading the table manager and I cannot see the hud. I have already done the following

Thank you for your help. I hope you can bring some light in this matter

Make sure the hands are in english
Run the program as an admiinistrator
Update version 1.11.04 to the BETA 15 and It is still not working

netsrak
09-28-2010, 06:22 AM
Please reboot your computer, delete all your configured auto-import folders, run an auto detect and try again.

PolicarpioD
09-28-2010, 03:44 PM
This did not work. I also tried creating a new data base and exporting all the archive again but still is not working. Im running out of ideas.

PolicarpioD
09-28-2010, 08:06 PM
PROBLEM SOLVED

Hud working again

The solution was uninstalling and installing holdem Manager again and Import a database backup made before uninstalling. I think something happended when installing. An alert appeared and I just ignored it. I am glad I have the hud again. Thanks for the assistance.