PDA

View Full Version : HUD Vista (Admin greyed out, Real time not working)

stdrdm22
10-28-2008, 05:53 AM
The title says it all here....HUD isn't launching...I get a message saying "Realtime has stopped working and windows is checking for a solution to the problem"

Also, when I go to the .exe file to change to administrator in the HUD, that option is greyed out, and forgive me, but I don't even see the option on the holdemmanager exe file....

Help please!

morny
10-28-2008, 11:25 AM
Disable UAC and reboot http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

stdrdm22
10-28-2008, 02:05 PM
1.06.03h is the version of Holdem Manager that I'm using. I've done everything the FAQ has said to do concerning the HUD. I've disabled UAC, rebooted, everything....and still when I open the HUD, I get this error message: REALTIME HAS STOPPED WORKING, Windows is checking for a solution to the problem.

After checking for the solution, windows gives another message: REALTIME HAS STOPPED WORKING, A problem caused the program to stop working properly, Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Nothing I do here works...can you help please?

morny
10-28-2008, 09:35 PM
Ill lock this since youve already an identical post, are you sure UAC is disabled and youve rebooted after disabling it? Reply in the other post