PDA

View Full Version : tired of bugtracker

10-28-2008, 04:21 AM
Lately I'm getting very tired of the using/betatesting the bugtracker, so i gave HM a try. Very impressing so far. The Hud is perfect, perfomance is absolutely great. But ...
- I always loose the Hud after been reseated to another table (when playing a MTT). No chance to get it on again, even closing and restarting the Prg does not help.
- no chance that I can import my huge PT-Database.

Well, I play SNG and MTT only - Ipoker, Ongame, Everest. When will the T-Manager support this sites, or is the TM-functionality going to be a built-in-feature of HM? Is their a time schedule for that? I would rather choose to play with HM and fix the Tournament-Data later, when newer HM-Versions are supporting this features.

fabio
10-28-2008, 07:26 AM
We are working on tourney support at the moment. You cant import your PT database because they use a completely different structure. You can export your PT hands and import them into Hm though.

morny
10-28-2008, 09:07 AM
Heres a workaround for the Moving Table Bug, its a real pain because they dont tell us there moving table in the HH so HM has no way of knowing and its a pretty dificult fix. Anyway the workaround is to use the table finder.

Follow the table instructions here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54 then wait for the next import and if it dosent pick it up then follow the next steps:

Reopen the table finder but do this instead.

1) Drag the Red Square once again to the table but this time instead of just clicking OK, look for the name of the table it moved to in the window and clcik this once until its highlighted and then click OK. Give it a few seconds as it wont pick it up until it imports a few hands. You might need to repeat it once more. If the table name dosent appear in the window then just use the table finder as normal a couple of times until it picks it up and then follow above instructions

11-08-2008, 04:36 PM
We are working on tourney support at the moment. You cant import your PT database because they use a completely different structure. You can export your PT hands and import them into Hm though.
Okay. When the tourneysupport is working, will there be any way to import the the tourneydata from PT? No need for that in the first versions - from my point of view.

ty, did help from time to time. But I'm up to get a new Ongame-Account, so I can do some further testing on that issue. Btw is that only with ongame or other sites too?

fabio
11-08-2008, 06:52 PM
There are no problems with ongame that I can think of, just use the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

11-14-2008, 09:05 PM
now I have my license :) and I'm playing my first sessions of Ongame SNGs with HEM running

There are no problems with ongame that I can think of

well, just two - as far i see yet:
1. Position of Hero stats. HEM seems to suggest, that Ongme places the Hero on the same seat on every table. I "fixed" that by moving my own stats to the upper left corner. So they won't overlap with other player stats on all the other tables. [Maybe that is not a bug but a feature, and I'm supposed to do that]
2. Sometimes, when I play MTT, after been reseated, the Hud shows up, but it shows stats from earlier tables of the same tourney. From my oberservation that happens in 1 of 3 times of being reseated. To get the right stats, I have to stop autoimport, wait a few minutes and then restart.

morny
11-14-2008, 09:34 PM
1) Untick fix my stats position in Hud Options > Player Preferences and restart HM and that should fix that

2) Can you try with this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

11-19-2008, 10:13 PM
1)
thx

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe
that was the version i was running, when the problem occured. In my first 2-3 sessions I had that problem from time to time, since then it did not repeat.

The reseating problem in a MTT occurs from time to time (Ongame & Everest). Your suggestion wiith the table tracker did not work. I found out the best way to fix it, is to stop Autoimport, wait a few hands and restart Autoimport again. From my point of view its not a big problem after all. You won't have too many stats for the players on that new table anway. It's just a matter of comfort.

I have another minor issue with Ongame, Hud seemes to interfere with the Action-Buttons somehow. I cklick the Fold/Check/call-button, try to mark some checkboxes ore click the bet-size-slider but nothing happens. Then I have either first to switch to another table or click somewhere into the middle of the table to get the actions buttons working. I have that on both of machines (PC and Notebook) but only with Ongame. For me it's not a big problem because I rarely play more than 2tables simulatnously on ongame, otherwise it could be worse.

One more question: Is there any way to configure the Table-Layout without/before playing. Position of Player-stats, table-stats, mucked Hands, Board, aso
If not take it as a suggestion for upcoming versions: Some sort of table-preview for each site, where the positions, alignments, lucency, aso of all elements can be adjusted.

morny
11-20-2008, 12:30 AM
For the ongame issue can you toggle the "ForceOntop" option in Hud Options > Table Preferences and see if it makes any difference. Note you need to restart HM each time after changing that option before the effects take place