PDA

View Full Version : re-raise pf % range

Shloogy
07-21-2008, 03:30 AM
Hi
I'm looking for adding a specific stat which i could find.
basically i want to see villain's re-raise (any re-raise even a rubbish min raise) pre flop.

for instance - O pfr from UTG , villain re-raises me on BTN (position doesn't matter at this point, though could be nice if the option is available)

thanks in advance

Shloogy
07-21-2008, 05:31 AM
in addition, i can't add aliases. going options-player aliases-add than attaching nothing happening.

regards,

morny
07-21-2008, 07:57 AM
Both of these are available. You can view 3bet% or 3bet% by position. I suggest you look through the FAQ as theres loads of info on all these things and youll also find the answer to the 2nd question there: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=35

Shloogy
07-21-2008, 08:31 AM
i saw that there is a 3bet% but i didnt know whether its a mathematical pot size raise or any raise.

- i have read all the material about it but it's seems that it happens every time:

every time that i step into a new poker room, the hud is misplacing, not just the locations - everything. i mean 2 values here, 1 one value there (hero's pfr on totally random location1, hero's VP on random location2 etc...) so i find myself deals with finding all player's stats and trying to fit all pieces together which takes a long long time.
only to find out that i forgot the little "star" notes that when moved it takes all the stats with him...anyway, it shouldn't be that way so i am wondering what can be done on order to make it auto?
o dont care about little changes but it should draw a general picture..

as i have mentioned above, i have read the faq about it, i don't think that there is a part which refers to a situation where all the stats are separated and located randomly at the window...

thanks in advance,

morny
07-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Im not too sure when you say the stats are all jumbled up and you have to fit them all together? Are you using multiple panels or something?

The best thing to do is post a screenshot and i can advise you the best way to improve it

Shloogy
07-21-2008, 03:55 PM
yes i use multiple panels. i will send u a shot right away when i get back home.

1.on how many machines may i use HM?

2.got the error again - HUD.this time though it stuck and i had to restart my pc.
should i send u a log file of HM? where is it located?

3.may i use full tilt or poker stars as a payment method?

4.any progress with fixing the bug?

thanks in advance,

Shloogy
07-22-2008, 06:27 AM
plus, i was just going to install HM , than i saw that i have to install postgers, since on my old pc i already have i decided to follow the link that HM supply , and i was kinda surprised to see that it uses postgres 2 . does it matter which version i use? (do u expect errors or incompatibility issues when using later version?)
I am asking because if the next HM version may require a newer version of postgers than i might as well download the latest version (3.x).and i this may be silly going all over the importing porocess again just because i had to upgrade from 2.x to 3.x

thanks in advance

morny
07-22-2008, 01:49 PM
1.on how many machines may i use HM?

2.got the error again - HUD.this time though it stuck and i had to restart my pc.
should i send u a log file of HM? where is it located?
What error, can you please write down the exact error and maybe i can help

3.may i use full tilt or poker stars as a payment method?
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=15
Maybe contact Roy about other payment methods at sales@holdemmanager.net if you dont have those options

4.any progress with fixing the bug?

Is this the one you mentioned in the 3rd post? There is a bug were currently working on where if you try and move the heros panel all the panels move to the same location on every table. If its something different ill look into it when you post the screenshot.

Postgres 8.2 or 8.3 both work fine

Shloogy
07-22-2008, 03:29 PM
thank u for the reply, about the bug i was referring the "always on top" figures that overlay each other and dont disappear even when i browse the net.
any progress?

morny
07-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Still working on that at the moment, will report as soon as we have a fix