PDA

View Full Version : odd promblem

noiD
09-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Okay so here goes.

Just restarted my computer, everything working fine.

I startup Hem after reboot. It says I have to activate my software. I think "ok, maybe a lag in the software" - I try and here everything becomes very odd.
It says "there were errors during activation" - I press details and this comes up:

translated from danish

"the name on the remote unit could not be interpered.: “www.holdemmanager.net`

Im usually pretty firm at working my way around the computer. I try everything, reboot, scans - and nothing seems to work. I conclude I have to reinstall. Here the situation turns odd again. I am able to go to your website, forums, FAQs - everything basicly. The only thing that is not possible is trying to download your software - both from website and forum releases. When I press the links and a new page pops up with the usual "Internet Explorer can not show the website" - This happens on every single link where i try to download through “www.holdemmanager.com“

Have you guys heard anything similar and have a solution.

noiD
09-26-2010, 08:02 AM
just found out that the client im usually playing from is also giving me problems. odd its the only two things.

Patvs
09-27-2010, 12:37 AM
email us your reg.log file

read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/ICan%27tActivate%26RegisterHoldemManager)